Chapter 12:Just our luck.

Midoriya was about to dash towards Shigaraki but he felt a presence from behind,he looked behind himself too see the mist guy again,he quickly observed the man.

'Hm,that chest plate is weird,if he was completely made of mist why would he need to wear armor?That means he must have an actual body under there'Thought Midoriya,he was about to test his theory but he saw two figures run past him,he saw Kirishima and Bakugo runs towards the mist guy.

Bakugo and Kirishima launched towards the man,but just before they could perform an attack two arms wrapped them up and made them fall backwards.

"What the hell was that for?Deku!"Screamed Bakugo.

"You idiot!You can't just rush in without a plan!Can't you see that guy is completely made out of mist,the only chance we have of touching him is from that chest plate he has"Screamed back Deku.

"Now now guys,this isn't the time to fight"Reminded Kirishima.

"Yeah yeah,whatever shity hair"Replied Bakugo.

"Get your lazy asses off the ground,we have a fight to win"Said Deku.

Bakugo just 'tched' before getting into a fighting stance.

"So we just have to attack the armor?"Asked Kirishima.

"Well if my theory is correct,I'm afraid so."Replied Deku.

"Get ready to be turned into a walking tin can!"Screamed Bakugo.

"My job is just to simply scatter you,and let the thugs finish you off"Said Kurogiri,before any of them could even blink,they where all scattered around.

————————————————————————————————

Midoriya plunged into the water,he saw around 7-10 enemies approach him,he got into a stance and was about to blast all the enemies back,well that was until he felt a tongue wrap around him,he was fished out of the water and landed on a boat thingy,he saw grape man bawling out on the floor ,repeatedly saying "I don't want to die!" while banging his hands against floor,like a kid throwing a temper tantrum because he didn't get his favorite toy.

'And this guy is supposed to be who we call for help when we're in trouble?I would rather die than get saved by him'Thought Midoriya.

"What do we do?Ribbit"Said Asui,she was pretty scared but had to stay calm.

"Well,lets first state what we do know,big bad guys came here for reasons unknown,we have just been scattered and separated by the guy with the warping quirk,they also don't know any of your classes quirk"Said Midoriya.

"Wait,how do you know they don't know our quirks?"Said Asui,holding a finger up to her chin.

"Well they sent you here,a person with an amphibian quirk to a water area"Replied Midoriya.

"Good point"Said Asui.

"Ok,I got an idea,diaper boy,can you make rope out of your purple hair thing?"Asked Midoriya.

Mineta would feel offended about the insult,but he was too scared and just made a rope thing out of his quirk,he then handed it to Midoriya.

"Ok thanks,I'm going to go do something now,it would only take around 5 Minutes"Said Midoriya,before they could say anything he dived into the water.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Izuku sneezing.

Midoriya jumped onto the boat,dragging behind him around 35 water villains,the two heroes in training stared in awe but quickly shrugged it off as he was a member is Strike Force.

All of them nodded at each and jumped off the boat,they began swimming towards the surface.

'This is only where it begins,huh?'Thought Midoriya too himself.

Well whoopsy doo,looks like I was able to post a chapter after all,We had sometime today to do whatever we want for about two hours before we slept so I just worked on this chapter,I know it's short but we just have to make do,also...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyway,have a great day,stay safe!And of course,AUTHOR OUT.