PROLOGUE

Its a beautiful day outside, birds are singing, flowers are blooming, people having fun or working happily, on days like this-

BOOM!!

???: *sighs* trouble is always able to find me...

We see young male in an alleyway with a raised fist, smoke coming off it while the right hand is holding his groceries. He looked to where he punched seeing nothing but black feathers now blowing away from the wind.

???: Jeez, I guess moving here was a mistake?... Nah this place got sweet sales... No reason for me to leave!

Oh hello there sorry about not noticing you... Well your wondering who I am? Why I'm here? Why there's nothing but a pile of black feathers that's bigger then any creatures alive now flowing through the wind?.....

WELL BE PATIENT AND I WILL ANSWER OKAY!?

TWO WEEKS AGO

I got off the buss at my stop while carrying a few heavy bags with just a blank expression while scratching his cheek his name was (Y/n) kagamorto. He slowly walked looking for an apartment that was the cheapest but also the cleanest, after an hour or so he found the perfect one. As he was getting settled in for the rest of the day and got ready for bed.

...
...
...
...
Beep
...
Beep
...
Beep
...
Be-

SMASH!!!

(Y/n): ...I hate mornings

You look at the now broken clock seeing the time and sighed to yourself as you get ready for the day while putting on formal school attire, what school am I going to you may ask? Well none other then...

Kuoh Academy

This school was an all girls school, but decided to make it a co-ed school, I didn't really listen to what the boys or girls said about me for multiple reasons, one being I don't really care. Soon enough I found the student council room and knocked on the door.

???: Y-you may come o-on in.

*???'s POV*

I was getting everything ready since there's a new student coming, as I was working I suddenly felt something powerful something that made me widen my eyes as freezing in place everyone in the council room felt it to but they were literally shaken.