The unexpected date! part 1!

Sirzechs: congratulations on winning the battle (Y/n)! Now you get one wish, so think carefully on what you-

(Y/n): I already know what to do... Though it would be fun to get endless amount of yen... But sure I want the rule changed for force marriage for everyone in hell... So not just Rias but everyone could feel if the person they were forced to marry is right for them!

Everyone (except you, Genos, Raynare , Kalawarner, Mittelt) were all shocked by the wish... And while some got shocked it was quickly replaced by anger.

(R/d 1 (random demon)): Lord Sirzechs! You shouldn't do it!

(R/d 2): yeah! We need to do it in order to have more pure blood devils!

Sirzechs: silence!... *Sighs* okay... I'll take the rule down... But if that's the case then I'll speak with you two days from now understand? Change that big will need to be at a price...

(Y/n): yeah, yeah just do it and let me get home already... I'm still pretty angry for missing that sale!

Sirzechs nodded and called for a griffin appeared. I looked at it with a confused face then looks at Sirzechs.

(Y/n): what's this?

Sirzechs: well this was suppose to be for Rias and Riser when they were wedded but since you stopped it you and Rias can r-

Before he finished he look to see you were gone and quickly looked around before looking ahead seeing Rias and Issei on the griffen. You said a few things before slapping the griffen a backside makeing it screech and start flying and you casually walked back with everyone with shocked faces.

(Y/n): what?

Akeno: w-why did you do that!?

(Y/n): do what?

Kiba: let Rias and Issei ride together!?

(Y/n): well... They seem to enjoy each other's company... So decided to let them have time to confess with themselves...

Sirzechs: but I thought you'd want to ride it home...

(Y/n): trust me... I believe any person that's not a devil or mythical person would love to go all Harry Potter on that griffen but if I have a faster way to go home like teleportation... Then id rather do that then

They couldn't argue with me because I didn't want to hear it and so we just get teleported to the earth then me, Genos and the fallen started to walk home but suddenly I stop when I felt a tug at my sleeve I turn to see Koneko looking down so I couldn't see her face. The others stopped and looked back I sighed then looks at them.

(Y/n): I'll see you at the apartment... Okay?

Genos nodded while the fallen were reluctant but went with Genos as did Asia, Akeno and Kiba. But little did Koneko and (Y/n) knew they both were being watched from the distance from both sides. (Y/n) looked back at Koneko who still had her head down.

(Y/n): so... What did you need from me?

Koneko: w-well... I know this sudden... a-and out of character... B-better then a-anyone b-but...

Then she looked up at me I feel like my heart skipped a beat.