Opperation R.U.N is a go!

*Koneko POV.*

Me and this Kiara girl were just staring at each other now after (Y/n) left a minute ago. There was just the sound of the wind blowing and leafs moving along with it until she started speaking.

Kiara: long way from our master... Did you become a stray by any chance?

She then gives a smug grin while crossing her arms, while I just stood there with my blank gaze at her then give her my retort.

Koneko: maybe, maybe not... But that doesn't excuse you for trying to 'date' (Y/n)... Which we both it wouldn't end the long run... So why did you even try?

Kiara: oh silly little devil... Now why would I give any information on my masters plans? And I certainly can't kill you now or we will have more problems then we already have... Just know this... In five days... Youll be begging for mercy!

She suddenly made a blinding light making Koneko quickly look away and rubs her eyes after a minute see could see again but she couldn't seem to pick up on where she went this time she decided to report it to Rias tommorow.

-------------------------four days later (Y/n) pov.----------------------------

I was just sitting in class it's being on break until Issei cam running up to me panting a bit hard. He's been trying to talk to me these past few days but I wasn't listening to it mainly for what happen to the Orc but this time couldn't leave because one, he's persistent *being a pervert mainly for 24/7 will do that*

Issei: (Y/n)...I-i need your *grits teeth and clenches fist* h-he-help

(Y/n): *sighs* again Issei I won't help you with your perverted antics... And what happened at the Orc... It's a clear sign you don't like me...so why should I help you even if I was a pervert like you?

The class was empty since it was a break people decided to leave but I just decided to stay... And people won't be able to hear what we were talking about... But what he said next got me in full attention mode.

Issei: it's not something perverted this time!... You heard how I met a nice nun? W-well she's in trouble! And if we don't save her in time... She could die!

My eyes widened and I place the book I was reading down and looked at him seriously.

(Y/n): explain....now!

Issei jumped a bit but made sure to explain but also remembered my limit to explanations to me.

Issei: Koneko was warned in five days something bad will happen... I met Asia and is at the church we need to go!

I was certainly surprised he remembered my limit range... I guess near death experiences can do that to anyone.

(Y/n): alright opperation R.escue the U.nexpected N.un (....it's the best I got...I find it cheesy but funny)

Issei: what?

(Y/n): I just came up with it! But we need to go after school... I feel like they won't do anything until night comes since they need to make preparations... So after school make sure you're ready and at seven o' clock meet me at the road to the church.