Games don't always have a clear rules!

It was the day, and everyone seems ready for the fate of the game. Besides me and Genos since we really couldn't go but I did ask Raynare, Mittelt, and Kalawarner to go and gave them a recorder, so I can watch the fight after it was over... Now time to see what everyone has improved.

Rias- she seemed to be at better at strategy and she seemed to train a bit herself they same way Akeno did.

Akeno- she mostly had Genos as a partner since he was mostly made of robot parts her lightning wouldn't effect him that much and since he was a fighter she did learn how to conjure up magic quicker and to do more affective blows against enemy's.

Kiba- he trained his body to get stronger, yet his speed not really noticeable has slowed a bit but at least he'll deal more damage with his swords.

Koneko- she has improved her speed as well, and as a added bonus I told her and Kiba to train each other so she can work on her reaction speed to try and dodge attacks better but it does seem to be enough.

Asia- Mittelt, Kalawarner, and Raynare all have helped her use her sacred gear she was now able to heal up two people at once now and from a farther distance.

Issei- he was able to get faster and stronger he was able to conjure enough of his sacred gears power in order to make a laser shoot out it seems destructive... If he was able to shoot it and charge it up faster... Oh and there's his secret move... I don't know what it is and I don't wanna know... He's also we to boost his power quicker then before so that was good

Everyone seemed to be hyping themselves up as I look at them with Genos and the fallen. But then Rias goes on some speech I wasn't really listening to but for some reason they were looking at me again. I look at them confused.

Rias: so (Y/n), do you have any advice to give us?

I would think for a moment before looking at them with a serious expression.

(Y/n): okay, Rias... Expect the unexpected, Akeno watch your surroundings you'll be the main target one your gone they will be at a bigger advantage, Kiba make sure every attack you throw has the intend to make them give up or knocked out, Koneko try to use your stealth and attack from the shadows quickly, and Asia make sure you stay hidden and from a safe distance to heal

I then slowly look at Issei with an 'innocent' smile and closes eyes.

(Y/n): and oh my sweet, sweet, sweet Issei... If I hear you did one perverted thing that will distract the other which will most likely cause you and them the game... Rias getting married wouldn't be your worst nightmare~

He was shaking in his shoes as was everyone else was getting nervous from my change in demeanor. Well Sona came by quickly to give her good luck as me and Genos left to go back to my home. We were watching tv with the news saying there's been some monster attacks sprinkled out which caught my interest... Though I'm wondering how big is this new 'threat' that made the other factions worried. But my mind drifted off wondering how the others are doing. Until Genos asked me something.

Genos: master, what do you plan on doing those attacks?

(Y/n): well what can I do?

Genos: you could try to get information on them...

(Y/n): well you'll have to defeat them cause I might just kill it by accident

Genos: okay I can do that for you but it is difficult to know how powerful these creatures are...

(Y/n): but we obviously got no choice in the matter....

I just switched the channel and after an hour a teleportation circle appeared with Raynare, Kalawarner, and Mittelt as I turned off the tv then I turn to see they have a note I look at them and asked for the recorder. Once they gave it to me I hooked it up to watch the battle and to say I was angry was the understatement of the fucking millennium. All I know is Issei will certainly feel my wrath. They handed me the note and as I read it I grew a smirk.

(Y/n): Kalawarner? Go get me my suit for me please? I need to go show someone who's on top of the pecking order

She nodded then went to get me my suit as I got up and stretched bit and waited. Once she came back I went to change and come back down wearing this.

 Once she came back I went to change and come back down wearing this

Kalawarner, Mittelt, and Raynare blushed at the look and I smile.

(Y/n): we got about thirty minutes till we go... Once we get there... I need you four to knock out the guards... Because we need to make an entrance!

They nodded.

(Y/n): though we need a kick ass song to up the points... But what song will be perfect enough? And I think I'm forgetting something important... Like something really important...

They just looked at you confused and I shrug it off.

(Y/n): eh I'll remember in a bit, but let us get ready

Everyone (besides you): HAI!

Twenty nine minutes later I swear portal open up and I look at everyone as we nod to each other being ready we walked through and ended up in front of the risers palace I smirk as the guards see i walk up and destroy the doors with a punch. We see the guards run at us as I let a smile out.

(Y/n): go fight my friends!

Genos and the three fallen ran to the guards as they start to attack each other as I close my eyes and slowly walk through the hallways to the ball room with a smile. I can hear the guards be tossed around and scream in pain knowing they won't get near. I open my eyes seeing a giant door and a few guards as my little group get to my side as I smile snapping my fingers.

Rias was in a wedding dress in front of everyone her friends to the side with a look of sadness seeing their great friend in such a state. Rias had a somber look to her as she feels her fate has been sealed but as things were looking dire they suddenly heard this song playing.

That's when they saw four guards fly through the door as they see four figures land and they look on in surprise.

Rias: Raynare!?

Akeno: Kalawarner!?

Koneko: Mittelt!?

Asia: Genos!?

Issei: wait what are y'all doing here!?

Kiba: and where's (Y/n)?!

They heard slow steps and the one who asked the questions let out a smile as Rias couldn't hold in her tear of happiness.

(Y/n): ...CAUSE IN THE END... IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done and done, have a good day!