24

walking down a path that leads to a certain destination is so simple. just get there, grab what you need and exit the place. but fate is always twisting things and us humans are just making it more complicated. tsukishima isn't the kind of person who gets himself into situations like that.

however, the flower shop messed up his life and that's when things started to get complicated.

entering as the bell rang above him, his only goal was to buy flowers and then leave. but it wasn't his goal that caught his attention, in fact a certain girl inside the shop met his eyes. he was too focused at staring at the girl.

too focused and lost that he didn't notice the pair of eyes that stared at him ever since he walked in.

by the time tsukishima realized that he never really knew what love is, he decided to end it with her

by the time tsukishima realized that he never really knew what love is, he decided to end it with her. he decided to cut contact today as he went to tokyo to meet her for the last time. tsukishima didn't really give any efforts anymore since he realized the truth behind his feelings.

there was no feelings and the truth is he never really love her.

at that same day, on the other side of the train station, your figure finally caught his attention for the first time. the way your head slowly lifted up and your eyes widened upon seeing his figure made something inside him feel warm.

he never knew if it was just pure coincidence, or if he really saw the love in your eyes.

because you looked at him, the same way he looked at her.

and being with you was like being forever, stuck and happy with just each other

and being with you was like being forever, stuck and happy with just each other. every single action of yours made him smile secretly. the simple things and your flustered reaction at his teasings.

tsukishima didn't know the emotions building up inside him. he wasn't interested at being in a relationship back then nor did he thought of being in one.

but now being with you, he might reconsider his thoughts.

"life could be really easy if people don't make simple things complicated." you complained and he rose a brow at you in amusement.

"well aren't you one?" he mocked you with a smirk and you just huffed in annoyance.

"i never really noticed it." you sighed, "but aren't you one too?" you shot back with a teasing smirk.

and he looked away, somehow, it was the first time a girl made him flustered, "i wouldn't mind being complicated with you."

but as things became more stressful and hard in his life, he started to forget about everything and you

but as things became more stressful and hard in his life, he started to forget about everything and you. ever since his eyes averted back to the reality in front of him, it made him realize how much complicated he has become.

and seeing you broken in front of him because of his words made him want to walk away even more. because he, himself, didn't know if he'll hurt you more after that. he wasn't sure if he can comfort you like how you expect him to.

tsukishima hated his father and yet right at this moment, he became the monster he once feared the most.

every single word that you shot at him made him want to step backward and run at you. but doing that will only hurt both of you, the more you guys rely on each other, the more the wounds get bigger.

at that day, he lost two women he love the most.

his mother and you.

but tsukishima, for the first time in awhile, held some hope and trusted that he'll meet you once again in the future.

and the butterfly will help him achieve that.