Chapter 2

Maynard picture above

Dillon's P. O. V:

Abomination

Abnormal

Gay

Good for nothing

A bastared

These are the words always been said to me for almost my whole life.

I am Dillon, 16 years old and when I will be 18 I will find my mate, well I can find them before if they turn out to be 18. But guess what, I don't think they will ever accept me.

Why? Well it's because:

1. I am an male Omega. We have two other male omega too but again I am an abomination because I cannot reproduce like other two. It's not only about reproduction, I'm gay too.

2. Though both of my parents are beta genes yet I am an omega, which is rare..... And bad.

3. I can't shift in my wolf form. Well my wolf can take over my body but I can't shift while many others shift when they are between 8-13 year.

4. I am weak because of the biting which I get from my pack mates, my parents, my both older brother, the alpha's son and not only that, the low life humans too bully me at the point where I want to kill myself. Hell! I can't even heal myself at this point.

5. I am small like 5'4" almost malnutritioned because I have to cook food for most of my life for the beta and alpha family yet I just get one time meal a day and on top of that Friday, I can't eat, the alpha's order.

6. Most important that is the MARK on my left side. It is very alluring and sexy and a small name is written over it which no one can read not even me. It is not any tattoo, it is from birth like a birthmark. And because of that many make fun of me telling me Satan's play toy. But I don't mind because I think it's something special.

Though this thing are the problem yet why am I living? The answer is my wolf and a feeling that I need to live for someone, not my mate, for someone else who can mend my broken heart.

That's all I can say as I am shoving my books in my backpack, they only let me to go to school because Jay, the alpha's son told them. Don't get it wrong, he love to see me in pain, he is the football leader and one of my biggest bullies along with my brothers.

No human know about us and even if they were yet my big brother Taylor is the one who orders them to beat me up every day.

It's still 5:30 am, yup it's my time to get up. I got to the kitchen and made the breakfast for 7 people and believe me they eat a lot. By the time I got it finish and cleaning up it's already 7:10 am. Don't get wrong impression, they don't eat like normal, they need feast for three times a day and yet they don't allow me to eat up.

I slipped off from my so-called home and walked to school, it takes 35 minutes to get here. Jay, Taylor And  Max (my 2nd older brother), they all go in a fancy car.

Our pack is not the most rich or popular pack but the combats used here are well known. I watch their matches or fighting skills when I get free time.

Going school is no fun. As I went inside the school, I was shoved on the locker, not like just brusing off more like the jock kicked my left side forcefully. It hit right side of my head and the blood flow starts and everyone starts to laugh the girls, the students, even the teachers.

From back a voice boomed, I knew it's Taylor " Ha! What is the abomination going to do? Cry? "

A tear rolled down from my right eye but no one saw it because it got mixed with the blood. Then came another bang on my left rib, I guess it's my third broken ribs now.