Chapter 9

Dillon in the uniform that Lady D outdid. Except for that ring around the neck.

Dillon p. o .v:

Hah!!!!!

It feels so nice here up on the mountain while drapping my legs on the air I am sitting at the edge of this snowy mountain. The slide chilly air, everything is refreshing no matter thousands of times I have visited here in either summer or winter.

Looking up at the sky I flopped on the white sheet on the earth. Damn does the sky looks.......... cloudy, well of course after all it's winter season.

How much time has it been?

Half year?...... 1 year?......

Oh it's already 2 years after coming to India and living here in Sikkim under Master Tai and..... The last time I saw him......... Maynard.

After coming here I was been literally shattered and I couldn't anymore muster up my courage but thanks to Master Tai's education, it taught me much more.

Like always here too no one became my friend for the first six months but when I got better and better then everyone tried to be friends with me but then I rejected them, few hung around way more to get my attention but my past experience has taught me a great thought " A betrayer is always a betrayer either it's first time or the thousandth time " and also that I don't used to know hindi language much but I have learnt and now I can speak, not fluently though.

Master Tai held me up all the time like I am his own child. He said me everything about his life and how his mate got killed and all the things that Maynard did here. It always was fun listening to his stories, I wished my dad was like that. But.... Let it go, why to remember the past when I have such a beautiful present.

Lady D is like a mother to me, she has her own son and a daughter who study in Kerala. Few times she also held me when I cried at night. She here maintain the clothing section and is very good at stitching.

After few months I also opened up to Master Tai and said my everything that I want to tell or I feel about, he knows how I feel for Maynard and he is not a bit judgemental type and thinks "love is love"

Every month my heat would catch up to me for three days prior. Master Tai has a stream like small tunnel type pond which gets up from inside the earth, it truly is mystical and there I stay for three days a month. No one is allowed in there and strict orders but he made an exception for me. The water in there really helps me to keep my heat at Bay.

He gave me medical teaching also and there is a leaf which seems to be strong in taste, bitter. That leaf is also the one which can keep my heat subdue but it's way more bitter so I have just ate it once and puked all over.

Here each and every students are to earn their own money within the ashram. And the duties are given by one of the priest here. The first six months for me was to cook and clean the ashram along with other three but then changed. They keep on shuffling the duties for us.

Phone here is strictly " no" and we can call to families three times a month and that's outside the gate on the PC. Master said that Maynard have also called me but I don't wanted to talk to him. He is a betrayal and I ...... I hate him. I have cried for him for so long yet no one was there.

The first six months were like damn bad, like we have to run around the whole mountain feet for one and half hours at 4 am, then start with your duty, then 3 hours of study and again with the practice then dinner and then sleep at 11:30 pm.

That's just for six months, mine later 8 months got worse. It was just mine. Master Tai brought a blind for me and put it on my eyes. First two months Master was with me every time so that I can get used to get blind, he wouldn't let me open my eyes. My duties changed and I was the incharge of cleaning the whole ashram, yeah only me.