Chapter 26

Dillon watching outside view from his balcony.

Dillon's P.O.V:

As Sou just whispered " Maynard." I took the control back. That BASTARD!!!

Alpha Jackson got me out of daze "Who is Maynard??? You have said his name many times."

I saw ahead, Maynard walked a bit forward but stopped, I can smell him. My mouth watered. I didn't gave answer to Alpha Jackson as I got in my half form. My wings spread out as my cloth shattered to nothing, and it was the least thing that I am concerned about NOW!!!

I flapped my wings and in a magnificent speed, he too flew toward me hands open to engulf me in a hug. Instead I flew toward him and punched his face, everyone came running as they saw me.

"You BASTARD!!!! You said you won't ever leave me and you just left." I said out loud as I cried out, the tears spilling out. No one could see me at this angle.

I punched his chest, not so hard but it could hurt any human but again he is not a human after all. He just embraced me, took all my punches and said "I am sorry. I won't leave again. ....... I love you."

That's it, those words melted my heart and I just hid my face in the crook of his neck taking his scent in. I miss his scent, it have became quite husky and musculine. If you can't get it then I would say that his scent has became somewhat rough.

I jumped and curled my legs around his high waist tightly as I hugged him tightly too as if my life depends on him, well that's true. My inside fluttered. It doesn't exactly feels like butterfly, it's like somewhat warm and you know when someone whisper in your ears and you get the fuzzy feeling inside your belly and chest?? That what I feel at this point.

I didn't heard anyone after that, I just felt like the change in air pressure.

Next time I opened my eyes, I saw I am in my room on my bed hugging Maynard impossibly tight.

"Were you missing me?" He whispered in my ear.

"Who will miss you??? BASTARD!!" I said as I started to cry out loud.

"Shhh!!! I am here now. We will always be together, okay??? Come on now don't cry. I didn't came this fast to only see you cry." He said as he kept his head on top of mine.

I sniffed a bit then faced him. He became a bit taller, his features are way too sharp now. Oh how I missed those brown eyes which held so much love for me.

I grabbed his hair and brought his face near mine, without wasting any time I kissed him closing my eyes. I feel whole for the first time in a while. The kiss was tender and filled with so much love, I smiled at that thought. The kiss became passionate soon after.

He slid his tongue inside my mouth as he explored it's every nook and cranny. My breath shortened and my back arched as I felt his warm hands inside my shirt which explored my chest. His legs dangling with mine while rubbing on my hard-on.

He left my mouth only for me to breath heavily taking in his heavenly scent. He kissed my jaws and made his way toward my neck, his one hand on my nipple and the other curled around my back. I love this feeling.

He kept on kissing my neck and collarbone occasionally would kiss my lips, my huffing just increased, this passion was suppressed inside me for whole one and half months. It was too much for me, the pleasure as he works his magic on my whole body.

He then got my shirt off as he showered my chest with kisses, not to forget he gave the most attention to my nipples which he never did before. I opened my eyes only to see him staring back at me at my expressions.