Chapter 7

Maynard above in formal suit

Sou P. O. V:

We got to Maynard and I felt safe again. I know that Dillon too feel safe with Maynard and whatnot. But to say the truth.......... I love Maynard. I can't force Dillon to love him and never will, I can do anything for my Dillon.

It was actually love at first sight. I know a werewolf should only love his or her mate but..... I don't know I just fell in love with this hunk of a guy who is so tough and all but yet so soft and nice and caring toward me...... us.

He gave Dillon something and I can feel that those silver marks are vanishing and I am heal a bit fast. I hope Dillon wake up soon. But I need to tell Maynard something, warn him about Dillon before  he wakes up.

So I woke up in Dillon body but the environment made me want to scream but my voice never came to me......... Maynard started kissing me. I don't know if I can really have him or not but this one time I don't want to loose his warmth. So I too gave in and saw his eyes widening. To my dismay we needed to pull off to breathe properly.

He then shushed me and dragged me into a washroom and he sat on the closed toilet. He then whispered " Don't yell. Sou okay"

I nodded and said " I need to tell you something. "

He gave me signal to go on and say it but my knees were bulking up, it seems like i can't stand anymore. So without thinking much I sat on his lap, I can sense him getting stiffed at my action but I can't help my legs feels heavy.

I took a big sniff of his scent, it calmed me a lot. I don't know why but I feel like it, he is not even my mate, that I can feel. But why it's happening to me? It have never happened ever.

I coughed a bit and started speaking to Maynard " May, I want to tell you something. It's about Dillon..... He is going to die.... "

He didn't let me finish my sentence and started speaking frantically " Huh? How? No, why? Why is Dillon gonna die? "

I shushed him with my fingers and said "Let me finish first..... Please Maynard, do something to Dillon, I mean if he doesn't have that much strength then I can never transform into a wolf. His body is unfit, if I change now then I might hurt him and I don't want to hurt him, I love him very much. When he will be 18 at that time he really need me to transform and with his conditions I can't. And on top his both mates rejected him, I have subdue the pain. Please help him. I don't want to loose him "

By now my tears were flowing rapidly and Maynard just cuddle me and asked "What do you mean by subdue his pain? "

I wipped the tears and said in whisper "He is hurt Maynard....... Many wolves leave their human body when they are rejected by their mates......... But I won't, I love Dillon more than any mate or anything else........ Please help us...... Please. "

He then gave me a smile and said " I promise you Sou that I will do something for Dillon. You will get him back. "

I kissed him on the cheek once and blacked out.

I said him half if it, unless I am mate with someone I can't transform either. But let's hope for the best afterall we are out of that hole now.

I just hope that Maynard will think of something quick and fast before it's too late.

Maynard P. O. V:

Sou blacked out after our conversation. I picked him up bridal style and then brought him back to our seat. I then started thinking of what to do with Dillon.

After few minutes a idea came in my mind, Master Tai, he can be the best person to train Dillon. He is the one who taught me fighting and combats when I was 14. He was my tutor for three years and then I moved outta the country.