Chapter 15

Maynard attending the phone to this mysterious.

Dillon P.O.V:

Ughh!!! This bright lights are blinding my eyes.

The first thing I felt when I opened my eyes is a body totally attached with me.

Maynard.

Yesterday was a hectic, he really is a horny bastard. We did sex almost whole night and day until I passed out. And that is at 4am today.

Can you believe we did it for almost 6 hours!!!! I already lost count how many times I came and how many time he came inside me.

I literally wish my life goes like this everyday minus the extreme sex part.

I took few minutes to stare at the glory in front of me. He truly is a beauty, I know there are many handsome person in this world....... But really he is extraordinary, out of this world kinda. If he wants he can be a model too.

I looked at the bedside clock, 8:25am. After a few minutes I went on to get up only to be restricted by his hands on my waist. I wiggled a bit and as I went on to take a step away..... Damn!!!! " Fuck!!" I hissed. The pain is way too much, our sex was way too rough. I thought Maynard to be soft one after our first time but damn he is wild in bed... I mean way too wild, sometimes it seems like I am not the werewolf here but he is.

Sou : " ummm... How was it??"

Me : " shut up Sou."

I blocked him. From my back Maynard gave me kisses on my neck and back spine. And even though I tried not to but yet moaned.

"Morning love. How is your back??" I can sense his smirk in the sentence.

I turned around and kissed his cheek "I guess you have to help me today, I am way much more sour than our first time." I blushed thinking about it.

He flopped on the bed and pulled me on his chest "you know me too, I am also sour. You kept on squeezing me."

I blushed and he chuckled, I hit his chest playfully and saw the marks I have given him all over his body, few are way too dark, few are light.

"See your art piece?? Want to devour again??" He said as he raised a brow.

"No Maynard not now I am way too sour. And it's early morning.... Ahh!!"

He kissed my neck at my sweet spot "But I can kiss you right??"

" Mhmmm..." was my response.

After few kisses we got up and he took me in the washroom. My legs kept on spreading thus I lached to him like a kola child, he didn't even seem to have any difficulty to take me..... I love it.

Day after tomorrow he is going to have his 19th birthday and I wanna surprise him but don't know how.

After our bathing and wearing dress, with no sexual indulge. Then I made branch, well I cooked and cut the vegetables but the walking work was done by Maynard but when his work was done he again lached to my back and inhaled my scent. I really love him. I always want to be like this with him.

After eating our branch we sat on the couch and watch TV shows.

Suddenly Maynard asked "Shit!!..... Dillon where is the bracelet that I gave you??"

I was confused but I said "oh!! That one, it's in my bag. I have kept it under the drawer of the second shelf."

He left me cold there, and went to search whatever he wants. After few minutes he came along with withdrawing something from freezer. I didn't glanced once at him, just watching TV show.