Chapter 18

Dillon's new look at college for his first day.

Jay's P.O.V:

After that Dillon went on with that boy, I know he is dead because I used the most poisonous liquid to stab on his shoulder near his heart. That boy was of no use, he doesn't have a wolf, he is too powerless and weak. Thank God, he died already.

But after that I mated with a mateless she-wolf. She is pretty and nice but nothing seems like as a mate should be. There was no sparkle like when I used to touch Dillon when I beat him, but he is a male and...... Just eww, I'm not gay!!!

It was fun though seeing his tortured face was like..... Blissful. And when I did fuck my Luna in front of him..... Ah!!!! What the face. His every cry was made for me, each and every. But he is dead.

After he was gone, the whole pack is somewhat devastated. Like everything is lifeless, no one knew that he was the real Luna though. Our training is ongoing but the feeling in everyone is like dead, lifeless, their smile and laugh everything faded away.

New Luna tried to mix up with other rather just males of our pack, the females were just her tails. I thought whatever she did might help the pack to get a mother or so but she couldn't be my wife. She doesn't even know how to cook, well mostly no one knows how to cook. The other female-omegas does those works.

At that time I thought that might be it's because we have no punching bag because of which the whole pack is somewhat sad. After Dillon, I thought to torture other two male-omegas. The first one already got to age and his female alpha mate, I thought he would be a fag but good for him. The second one, though torturing him was fun but he too ran away from us after six months, how sad.

But then I noticed that it really was my fault to leave Dillon, to torture him. It was OUR fault. I everyday pray to moon goddess that just once, just once to give me another chance to have him, his sweet scent, his cute smile, his voice which I have never heard, everything of him. I want to change into a good man who will give him all love. I really now get it how it feels to not have a Mate.

I got the alpha position but two months ago I accidentally killed another werewolf of our neighbor pack due to which the council meeting held and they said I will be getting my alpha position after three months on the Red Moon day.

Taylor feels hollow, we doubt that he doesn't have any mate. He became my beta, though everytime I see him alone he would always cry. His whole family mourns on Dillon's death, in fact whole pack mourned though no one cared for him when he was alive.

And from this Monday onwards again I'm going to attend the college for second year same as Max, he is the second son of the beta family and has yet to find his mate.

In our college there are some werewolves, some vampires with whom we don't mix well and two or three from other species. So you can say half of our college is with mythology creatures which humans don't know about and other half of the college is filled with humans. Our principal sir is himself from a different specie, which I don't know and neither I am interested.

Due to all our problems we all sometimes meet in alley, we five. Me, Taylor, Max, Ryan and Rebecca. We all are mateless though, in real. We do drugs, not like normal humans do, those just are nothing to us, we use the strong ones. We are fairly rich so that is nothing that we can't afford.

## Time skip##

One month and 25 days have already went on since I started college. From our gang of five, we just three, me, Max and Rebecca comes to college and other pack members too.

Today after all the summer break is over and now again college. I heard that two new students are coming here in second year, might be humans I guess. I hope so it will be fun to break them.