Chapter 22

Dillon in sexy pose of undressing his shirt, the marks are from when he used to get bitten up by the pack members.

Dillon's P.O.V:

Friday morning came. Ughh!!! Why are night so small??!! I have to leave my heaven!!!! I started my laptop and saw Jay near Taylor's bed. Taylor was sleeping??? Or unconscious?? I don't know and don't want to.

I taped for the other camera and saw Ryan practicing his ruthless combats. Huh!! Your time is soon going to be up babe.

Xavier is gone to Lorraine, he needs more of his master's or you can say lover's blood to keep himself sane. He is living with me, a werewolf so it's only natural. He is not my mate or anything, he is just helping me out. Maybe we are friends?? Anyways I have to walk to college. Aghh!!

When I went to the college, I soon was engulfed in a big hug by Jay. It made me uncomfortable so I pushed him harshly immediately. He whimpered like a child being scolded.

During this span of time I have heard about him from the others that he is one of the jock and gives trouble to the weak ones. Ha!! He was and is the only one that can do something like that.

He stood up and whined "Can't I get a hug from my mate???"

"No, not so soon alpha boy. You wanted a hard mate right??? I am gonna give you." I said with a wink as I walked near my locker him tailing behind me.

"You don't have to!! You are perfect." He said leaning on the locker next to me.

"Am I???" I asked him giving my charming smile as I got the books outta my locker.

I heard a small 'Yes' as I got in my class. In a week I have two classes with Jay and thank God I have just those two.

Break came sooner than I expected. Jay didn't sat with his popular friends as usual instead he sat with me. "Why don't you go to your popular group???"

"Huh?? I don't want to be with them, I want to be with you babe." He said as he leaned forward.

I just smiled "What happened??? You can tell me. I know you are not happy at all as you are showing."

His smile fell down and sighed as he said sadly "I don't know what to do. My best friend, he is my beta too, he has been through many things. Yesterday after Max died, his brother, he tried to commit suicide."

I gasped loudly in concern, as true as it seems in an innocent's face.

He continued "After his younger brother he already tried it four times and now it's five. I don't know what to do."

He tried to hold my hands but I abruptly took it back and scratched my leg by bending a bit "Aghh!!!! Something was like pinching me." I sat straight and then said "I want to meet him and want to tell him about my story. He will surely not do it anymore. I want to go to your pack, if you don't want I don't mind........"

He quickly cut me off as he said "No you are always welcome to my pack. I would also love to meet you to my family."

I hummed and ate. We ate as he talked about the classes and how boring is it without Max.

After the college we both went to HIS pack. I was ingulfed in a thought that will Ryan also get the same vibe from me as Jay or not.

"What are you thinking about??" He asked.

"Oh nothing just that I am sorry about Max and...... Rebecca." I said .

"Don't be. Rebecca was a bitch, she seduced you. And as for Max, that bastard died due to excessive amount of drugs. That day he got more powerful drug than he uses." He said as he drove in the gate of the pack.