Chapter 27

Dillon half awake.

Dillon's P.O.V:

Damn these two fucking bastards!!!

Who am I talking about???

My wolf Sou and my mate Maynard.

They both fucked like bunnies, I don't know how can both of them even cum that much. I mean the whole bedsheet is soaked with their........ okay our cum and even the floor has got drowned with it.

It's now 10am, Monday. Yes I missed my school but I can't just leave because it's too much trouble and I would love to be here and see my sleeping mate in his demon form.

After first time I just got once with Maynard and all the other times he mated with my wolf Sou. One thing I know that at this morning 6am we both got to sleep. Might be thinking about Saturday and Sunday??? Well Sou was wide awake making love with our mate Maynard.

I will have to clean up now. I was going to get up but Maynard prevented me to do so and brought me near his chest, I took the scent in and I love it,the scent caused my legs to buckle up. Oh God!!! Don't tell me that this body of mine is yet not satisfied!!!

Maynard stirred up and I can feel his hard-on which is rubbing with mine one. I unintentionally moaned loud and his eyes landed on me as he smiled.

"Do you feel hungry??" Is the first thing he asked me in his hoarse voice.

"No why??" I said, my voice came out broken, might be because of the..... Screaming??

"Thought so." He mumbled as he nuzzled his nose in my neck. "You were literally best in this two days."

"I remember only because of Sou, he was the one you were doing with." I mumbled.

"Mhmm.... I know I love him too." He said.

I tried to shift myself but his cum inside me were jiggling which brought a fuzzy feeling inside and I moaned at the heat it's giving out. "Ahh.... How much did you came inside me???" I asked looking at his eyes horrified to hear the answer.

"Ummm...... Many times??? This on the bed and on floor are all yours though" he said with a smirk. "Wanna go for another round?" He wriggled his eyebrows.

"No!!! I wanna go to washroom." I said.

He didn't gave me a chance to get up as he quickly stood up and carried me bridal style in the shower "After this once more please!!! With you!!" He said whining. He was with my Sou just for two days and he became like a child.

"Alright, now give me privacy." I said sternly and he did without argument. He got out. I did my morning routine. Did Sou did any morning routine this past two days??

Sou : "Of course!!! We took 5 minutes break after our every lovemaking!!" He said like a child.

Me : "Ukes Sou. You literally did it for whole two days??"

Sou : "Of course. I was overwhelmed to have such a fine ass mate, this is first time feeling of having a mate for me...... By the way is your ass fine??" He chuckled.

Me : "BASTARD!!"

He cut off our mind-link. I saw my legs as Maynard's cums were flowing out continuously non-stop, how much did he came inside me???

Sou : "A lot, I guess 29 times??"

Sou said quickly and vanished. I chuckled at his childish atics He really is the best wolf anyone can ask for. I washed myself as I noticed the pattern on my left side of the body, it's like snakes dancing on my skin but Maynard's name is also there as bold as possible.