Chapter 24

Jackson P.O.V:

Dillon. He is a bit....... psycho type?? We have a human in between us, he is a psychiatrist and a mate of a lady of our pack. He came and said to me "This person is way too psychic then we think."

"What do you mean??" I asked him as I saw him flying until I can't see him anymore. I really have just heard about this wolves in folklores, I have never saw them in real life though. But now I guess I have saw one.

"Didn't you saw the creepy smile and the blood lust in his eyes?? Never ever have I saw someone so torturous in my whole life. These signs clearly shows that he has a mental illness." He said .

"How can we overcome it??" I asked as I made my way to my tent.

"It's not like that. It's just that he must be going through something in his head or his personal life which is effecting him this way. But if it gets okay then he can be normal." He said following me.

"Will he be threat to us??" I asked concerned, he seems more powerful than us.

"No. He is blood thirsty for his enemy. Just don't be his enemy.... Ever." He said.

"Okay. Thanks for coming by. How is your wife??" I asked as I sat on my chair.

"Oh, she is fine. She is gonna be mother soon." He said with a big smile.

"Congratulation. " I said as I hugged him tightly. And he went on to check on others.

Huh!! I am 32 now. 6 years ago that bastard Alpha killed my mate and son, I don't know if it wasn't for my pack I won't have been living now. Huh!!! Life can be cruel.

Dillon's P.O.V:

I woke up at morning with the annoying sound of a phone call. I took it without looking the ID number.

"Hello??" I said in my hoarse voice.

"Hello sweetheart. Can we meet at the cafe near the woods??" Jay said.

"No good morning for me??" I asked with a yawn.

"No, I just want to talk to you. Greetings later. Bye. Come in 15, please." He said pleading.

"Okay." I said and dropped the call.

Shot!!! It's already 10:30am. I didn't took a bath, don't want to ruin Maynard's scent. I got in one of his dresses and made my way to the cafe.

I saw Jay and waved my hand "Hey what's up. What do you wanted to talk??" I asked.

"I wanted to just spent some time with you." He said and tried to get close to me but my eyes flashed a full colour because of the brown lens that I wore. "What happened??"

"No, it's just....... Don't come near me. My wolf seems at edge today. Don't know what happened to him." I said as we walked toward the ground.

"I guess he wants to meet me, his mate that's why you feel like that. You should let him talk to my wolf. He has been trying to get in contact with yours but you don't allow." He pouted, cute.

"I don't cut off. It's my wolf, he does things on his own." I said calmly as we walked together.

"What??? You don't control your wolf??" He asked amused.

"No, I love him. It's just he is my comfort zone and he doesn't do which I don't want." I said.

"Then you don't want to talk to my wolf?" He asked sadly.

"I am hard one to get, Alpha boy." I said with a wink

"But we need to mate before the Red Moon, you know to get power and all." He said