t h r e e

"hey," kendall mumbled against your ear as you leaned up to hug her. it was date night. "so pretty," she mumbled, running her hands up the length of your waist.

"thank you baby," you said, kissing her softly. she gave you a smile and led you to her car, opening the door for you.

it was a quiet ride. she knew she had to talk to you about it, she just didn't know how.

"hey," she said, stopping at a red light on the way to the restaurant she was taking you to. you looked over.

"hi."

"need to talk to you about something," she whispered.

"yeah?" you looked up at her as she took off. "everything okay, babe?"

"yeah, yeah," she sucked in a breath. "hey babe, did you- ever get drunk with bella or anything?" you frowned.

"i- don't think so?" you said thinking. "i only got drunk that once on new years and then last hall- oh wait. well, i got drunk at your Halloween party, a couple years ago, and bella took me home," you said. "i dont think she hated me then."

"hey," she gulped, pulling into the parking lot. "have you- do you remember anything from that night?" you looked up as she parked.

"did she talk about me?" you asked. kendall shrugged, arm resting out her window. "no, i know she stayed that night, i know that, because i still have the shirt she left," you told her. "we haven't done anything, if youre-"

"no-" she said with a sigh. "bels said, she asked you out that night," kendall said. your eyebrows joined.

"what?"

"yeah- she, said she liked you at one point so she- yeah." your eyes widened as it came back to you.

"she did," you whispered. "yeah- i oh my god, i didn't."

"that's why she's so, like that, with you," kendall said. you put your hands on your face, eyes wide.

"oh my god,"

"it's alright, baby, she'll get over it."

"no i didn't even-" you paused. "kenny we did have sex."

"you what?"

"a couple of months after- we during the, that black out remember, all of our friends we- for the, that tyler's music video came out and i just- i think we had sex, i dont know, oh my god ken."

"you had sex with my best friend."

"baby-"

"and you forgot."