s i x

"you don't have to say it back," she murmured. you nodded.  "just know i really love you so much," she whispered. you looked at her and nodded slowly.

she collapsed next to you when you'd both finished, a kiss on your head as she breathed heavily. "that was nice, kenny," you whispered. she smiled down at you.

"thank you," she whispered. you looked at her.

"for having sex with you?" you asked with a smile. she turned to her side, pushing your hair off your forehead.

"for being my first."

she kissed you slowly, hand on your stomach, trailing to your waist as you turned to your side. you pulled away, foreheads touching. "hey, you going soon?" she asked.
"you want me to?" she smiled. "then i'll stay a bit longer."

she pulled you onto her chest and you laid there for a bit, legs tangled. you traced figures on her chest as she played with the ends of your hair. you were both under the covers at this point, laying in silence.

"ken, i need your." bella paused as you turned. you gulped as you turned back to kendall, pushing yourself up on her chest. kendall held you down by your lower back, keeping you on top of her. "sorry, didnt uh," bella paused, gesturing to you two. "yeah."

she started to make her way out of the room as kendall played with her fingers against your back. "wait, what'd you need?" kendall asked.

"forget it," bella mumbled, shutting the door behind her. kendall sighed as you looked up at her.

"so we can't have sex now?" she sighed. you smiled and stroked her cheek with your thumb.

"she didnt mean it like that," you whispered. kendall sighed, flipping you both, so she was on top.

she wrapped her arms around your waist, head on your chest. she kissed you softly before her face found your neck. "are we napping?" you asked, playing with her hair. she nodded.

kendall fell asleep soon, and you laid there, running your fingers through her hair and kissed her head softly. you heard the front door open eventually, figuring bella had come home- from wherever she'd gone.

you listened as you heard moving around and you finally heard bella's room door slam shut. you sighed slowly careful not to wake kendall up. kendall stirred and turned her head to face the other way.

you heard something fall and winced, hoping she was okay. then you heard something else fall. and then you heard a glass shatter.

you frowned as you tried to pry kendall's arm off of you, pulling away from her as she awoke. "baby?" she asked, half-asleep, you smiled, pulling on your dress.

"go back to sleep, i just gotta pee," you whispered. she nodded and grabbed your pillow, sleeping on it the way she slept on you. you smiled as you zipped up the dress and headed out to bella's room.