s e v e n t e e n

you ran through your errands pretty quickly. youd put your phone on do not disturb and had your music playing, just you and what you had to do.

once you had all your groceries put away, thats when you finally decided to call kendall. "hello?" you asked as she picked up.

"im mad at you, dont talk to me," she said. you smiled, sitting where she had just hours ago.

"oh?"

"wouldn't even have sex with me," she mumbled. you smiled.

"oh kenny." she chuckled on her end. "how'd me time go?" she asked. you smiled.
"great, i think, i'll do a little self care night too, pamper myself," you said.

"that sounds fun," she said. "what do you do?"

"you know, bubble bath, candles, a face mask, tea, to like," you said, swinging your legs. "read a book, maybe."

"i wanna do one," she said. you laughed. "next time can i come?" she asked. you smiled.

"sure, baby." she laughed some more and you rolled your eyes, smiling. "what's bella up to?" you asked casually, just as you normally wouldve.

"bella?" she asked.

"mhm."

"i dont know, in her room or something," she said. "oh she's looking through that list anna (wintour) gave her for met gala, probably. she still can't choose which one to wear" you smiled at her answer.

"shouldnt you be helping her?" she chuckled.

"i mean-"

"yes you should be," you said. you heard her laugh and you smiled. "go help her, kenny, i'll go start my evening."

"but baby-"

hey," you said. "maybe tomorrow we can do what you wanted earlier iF, you go help bella now and leave me alone."

"you called me, babe!" you laughed.

"bye kenny."

"bye angel."

you sighed as your phone rang, half way through your bath. you picked it up. bella.

"hello?"

"hey- y/n."

"hi bella," you said, sinking back into the tub. "whats up?"

"i wanted to know if we could be friends," she said. you raised your eyebrows and you picked up some bubble water in your hand. "me and kendall- we talked and... and, that was fucked up of me and i- wanted to apologize for everything and ask if we could be- normal."

you smiled as you sunk back. "its okay bella," you said. "you had your reasons to get upset, justified or not, its okay now, okay?" you heard her sigh.

"okay," she said. you smiled. "you think we could hangout tomorrow, like friends do?" she asked. you smiled.

"sure, why not?" a pause. "you think ken will come?"

"oh come on, then i'm third wheeling." you laughed. maybe things would be normal now. you'd date your girlfriend and her best friend wouldn't have such a deep hatred for you.

"okay okay, you like baking?" you asked. "i was gonna bake kenny cookies, if you wanna come over, we could bake?" you could feel her smile.

"sure," she said. "i'm not very good at baking though."

"thats okay, ill do that part, you can taste it." she chuckled.

"okay."

"okay."

"well, y/n," she let out a sigh. "ill see you tomorrow?"

"tomorrow it is."