n i n e t e e n

warning: slight smut

"b-bella, this is so wrong," you whimper as her long fingers slide into you. "oh my god-"

"i hate you-" she whispered. "i hate you and i hate that i still want you so fucking bad" she groaned as your ankle crossed around her waist.

you were still in the fucking kitchen.

"i'm cheating-" you whispered. "bella this is cheating-" she paused, her fingers still inside of you.

"should i go?" she asked, starting to pull out, you looked at her for a moment before there was a knock on the door. your eyes widened. "fu-"

"go- go," you whispered, pushing her off of you. she put her clothes back on, helping you with yours. your phone rang just as there was a knock.

"kenny-" you whispered as bella looked to you to see who it was. bella checked her phone, that had been on silent. ah. four missed calls from kendall herself.

"hey baby," you said quickly.

"are you guys okay? you weren't picking up neither was bella, i got worried," she said, genuine concern in her voice. "i'm outside, but i can go if those are like, top secret cookies or something."

your heart broke for her.

"no- no, i'll be right there," you said, looking at bella. she brushed her hand through her hair and you did the same, going to your door.

you opened the door to kendall, who smiled at you, unknowing of everything. "hey-" you cut her off by pressing your lips to hers. she grinned as you pulled away and looked up at bella, who had now turned to eat the cookies.

"hi," you said. she smiled, squeezing your waist as she closed the door behind her.

"wow, these smell nice." she walked over and you watched as bella looked at you and you played with the ties of your sweats as kendall picked up a cookie. "taste nice too," she laughed. you gave her a smile and nodded.

she looked from you and bella and frowned. "are you guys okay?" you hated this. "is everything okay?"

"yeah, we're fine," bella said with a smile. you nodded and smiled too. kendall's eyebrows bunched up and you reached for her hand.

"you wanna help me ice them, baby?" you asked. kendall didn't say anything as you let go and headed to the cabinet for some premade vegan icing. kendall made eyecontact with bella, and knew the second bella looked away. "ive got sprinkles to-"

"did something happen?" kendall asked. "did something happen, are you guys hiding some-"

"nothing happened, ken," bella reassured. she still refused to meet kendall's eye.

"but you guys look all, tensed, on edg-"

"nothing happened, kenny, can you drop it?" you asked. she looked over at you gripped the container of icing, trying to pry it open. "can you help me?"

"y/n-"

"open the fuck-"

"what the fuck is going on?!" she yelled. you winced as you looked up at her, her arms thrown up in the air. "what the fuck did i interrupt?"

"nothing, kendall, calm dow-"

"no bella, because you're fucking hiding something from me, and it has to do with my fucking girlfriend, so i'd appreciate it if you'd tell me-"

"im not your possession kendall!" you yelled back, kendall turned back to you.

"of course you're not, but you're dating me, not her, y/n-"

"i know im not dating her-"

"you know what, i think i'll let you both figur-" kendall turned to bella, walking over to her, hand around her throat until she had her up the fridge. "kendall!"

"what the fuck is going on, bella?" kendall asked, as calmly as she could with her best friend pinned against the refrigerator. "what the fuck is happening?"

"nothing happened, kendall, calm down, you're gonna-"

"i kissed her," you whispered. kendall turned to look at you. bella fell back to her feet.

"what?" kendall's voice was barely above a whisper.

"i kissed her." kendall's fists clenched, and youl looked down at your feet.

"you kissed her or she kissed you?" kendall asked. you looked up.

"we kissed eachother, kenny, that's how-" kendall cut bella off.

"you fucking shut up, shut the fuck up." a tear fell as kendall walked up to you. "you kissed?"

"we also almost fucked if you wanted to kn-" kendall turned storming to bella until she had her on the floor.

you watched as the girls faught, on your kitchen floor. "kendall!" you screamed, pulling on her shoulder. "kenny stop it," you cried as bella punched kendall in the jaw. "guys sto-"

"get the fuck off of me," bella groaned, kicking her friend until kendall stood, turning to you. you backed up.

"you cheated on me," she whispered.

"kendall-" you tried to put a hand on her chest but she flinched and so you pulled it away.

"you cheated on me, y/n."

"i'm sorry-"

"you cheated!" she raised her voice. "i fucking loved you and you cheated on me?" she screamed. you looked down, tears falling faster and faster.

"stop yelling at her-"

"you never fucking said it back either, y/n, you never told me you fucking loved me- you love her, huh? you two are a thing now?"

"kendall!" bella yelled. and before you could blink they were fighting all over again. "i had her firs-"

"you never fucking said anything till i asked her out, what the fuck am i supposed to do about that?" kendall yelled.

"stop it-" you whispered. you watched kendall punch bella in the stomach. "stop it!" you screamed.

both of them looked at you, bella had kendall in a headlock. "stop fighting," you whispered.

they let go of each other and you wiped at your face. "you fuck-"

"kenny, we're done, i can't, i can't do this to you anymore-" you whispered, kendall grabbed her keys as she headed to the door.

"i hope you're both fucking happy together, yeah?" she asked. you shut your eyes as you looked up at bella.

"bella, please leave," you whispered. "please, bella, i dont want to see you anymore-"

"you're the one that played fucking innocent, pretending to want to get to know me and shit, y/n, youre the one that-"

"please leave."

"fuck you, you know that?" bella muttered just as kendall slammed the door shut. bella picked up her things and headed there herself. "i told you you were getting in between us."

"im sorry."

"oh go fuck yourself."