e i g h t

"excuse me," you whispered. she looked down at you.

"how do you not remember having sex with someone?" you winced and stood there, staring at the floor. "how do you just forget taking someone's virginity?"

you looked up. "i was your first?" you asked. she rolled her eyes.

"seeing you and kendall fucked, guess you can say you took both of our virginities." you sighed.

"bella," you sighed. "bella i was drunk out of mind, it shouldn't have happened."

"but it did, y/n, that's the fucking point, it did happen!" she yelled. you winced. "and you dont fucking remember."

"what the hell am i supposed to do about that?" you asked. she looked at you.

"you've never had feelings for me?" she asked. you looked up at her. "never once, you kissed kendall and wished it was me, or looked at me and-"

"no."

"never?" you shook your head.

"never."

"stop fucking lying!" she yelled. you pushed past her and headed down the hall to get your shoes. "y/n, you have, i know you have, stop lying to me!"

"i dont like you like that, bella, im sorry," you said. she shook her head.

"well i fucking like you, so what am i supposed to do?" you stared at her before leaving.

"get over me."

"you like it?" kendall asked. you grinned, eating some more.

"it's delicious, babe," you said. she grinned, head propped on her palm as she watched you eat. "wifey material," you said. she grinned.

"yeah?" you nodded. she kissed you, mouth full of pasta and all.

"kenny!"

she pulled away and wiped at your mouth. "you're staying the night with me, right?" she asked. you nodded.

"mhm."

"okay," she whispered, pulling some food onto her own plate. "i'm gonna call bella to eat, yeah?" you nodded. "bels!" kendall yelled.

"what?" when kendall didn't respond, bella came into the kitchen, glancing at you. "what kendall?"

"i made pasta, if you want," she said. bella looked at it and shrugged.

"leave me some, i'll eat in a bit," she said, leaving. she looked at you. you refused to meet her eyes.

"okay," kendall sighed, putting some on a plate for her. you smiled as kendall turned back to you. "what're you looking all cute for?" she asked. you sighed.

"well," you fixed the napkin in your lap. "i just realized that this is my official first night over," you said. she nodded.

"and?"

"it's special, ken!" she laughed and shook her head. she opened her mouth and you fed her some as she began to wash the dishes.

"we can make it special alright," she whispered. you smiled and she looked over at you, leaning in for a kiss. you kissed her, all giggly on the feeling.

"if you didn't do that shit where people eat, i'd appreciate it," bella muttered, grabbing her plate and leaving. kendall sighed.

"we're gonna have to be quiet tonight," she whispered. you smiled, licking your lips. "or we'll have to wait 'till morning when she's getting her car checked out."

"i can be quiet."