n i n e

warning: smut

you smiled as she closed the door behind you. you were ready this time, some cute white lingerie on under your dress.

"what?" you asked with a smile, playing with the ends of your dress. you smiled and she made her way over.

"nothing" she hummed. she pressed a hand to your jaw and kissed you softly. "look pretty tonight, 's all."

"yeah?" you asked. she nodded, arms wrapping around you. "thank you," you whispered. she smiled, kissing you some more. you pressed a hand to the back of her neck and pulled her closer to you as she walked back towards the bed.
she stoped, just as you got there and began to pull the zipper down your back.

"i have an idea." she confessed

"hm?"

"maybe we- uh," she played with her fingers from nervousness

"it's okay kenny, tell me i won't judge." you smiled and held her hands.

"can i use a strap on, on you tonight?"

"sure" you smiled and kissed her. "thank you baby" she pressed a soft kiss on your lips. feeling relieved that you didn't judge her.

you smiled into the kiss and there you went again. she pulled the dress down completely and slowly pulled the sleeves down from the front, her palms caressing your shoulders.

"so gorgeous," she whispered, pushing the dress to your ankles as you stepped out to show her your lingerie. she sat on the bed and you straddled her, her hands running over your body.

"you got dressed up for me?" she asked. you kissed her and nodded she sighed into your neck and you smiled as you tugged of her shirt.

"look so nice, mommy," you whispered, hand running down her neck and collarbone as you sat in her lap. the nickname caught her off guard but she liked it.

"yeah?" she asked, standing up with her hands under your thighs, she turned you and set you on the bed. you smiled as she kissed down your ankles to your thighs tugging at her hair as she went.

she looked up at you, lips back at yours as she paused for a moment. "can i go down on you?" she asked. you nodded and kissed her again as she did just that.

she pulled your thong off slowly and moaned as you spread your legs for her. she licked her lips and watching her do so made you clench around nothing.

she looked up at you before pressing her lips to your pussy. you let out a sigh.
she began to eat you out, devour you. who would've known pussy tasted so good? or maybe it was just yours.

her hands slid up your torso to grab at your tits through your lacy white bra, that she simply pulled down, off your chest. you unstrapped it to help her and tossed it to the side.

"taste so good," she mumbled against you, the vibrations making you squirm.
"fuck," you whispered, thrusting into her face at this point. she grinned, kissing you harder and harder down there until you let out a squeal and came onto her tongue.
she cleaned up the mess before coming back up to give you a kiss. "taste yourself?" she asked. you nodded and kissed her again.

she got off the bed and went to her closet to open a drawer. you watched her with excitement written all over your face. she grabbed the strap on which had a small vibrator under it so both partners could get pleasured. she put it on and and got on the bed between your legs.

"what's in that drawer?" you asked curiously.

"hm, i think we should save that conversation for later." she smirked.

"turn around for me, darling." you smiled at the pet name and let her help you flip over as you buried your face in her sheets, back arched.

she entered from behind and you let out a loud moan, groaning. "fuck, mommy," you almost screamed. she began to pound into you faster and you let out another scream.

yes, yes kendall loved you. she'd even said it herself. and yes, she wanted to have sex with you. but tonight? knowing bella was home? knowing she could hear you? maybe that was all planned because, she wanted that so bad. she was jealous, that bella had you first. but who had you now?