t w e n t y

several months later

you hadn't spoken to either of them.

since that day in your kitchen.

months ago.

you rushed out the door, your hair still curled from the day before and your purse swung over your shoulder.

you were scared you were gonna trip on your heels as you walked into the venue, a little place where the wedding was being held.

your friend was getting married. not a super close friend, but a friend.

and you had no fucking idea that kendalll and bella would be there.

it wasn't until you were seated and the wedding was happening you saw the backs of two familiar heads.

you glanced away before looking back. you watched one push her hair back and caught glimpse of the side of her face and your heart clenched.

kendall.

her hair had gotten so long now, curling around her waist. she was glowing. you tried to look past her at bella.

her skin was slightly more tan now. they looked-

incredibly beautiful.

you couldn't even enjoy the wedding, you kept trying to peek glances at them, and you didn't stop till bella turned, and made eye contact with you.

you returned your focus to the wedding, fixing your hair over and over again until the ceremony was over.

you just wanted to congratulate the couple and get out but before you could, hailey was making her way to you.

"y/n!" you smiled, hugging her before stepping back. "hows it going?"

"pretty good, you?" she shrugged and your heart stopped as bella made her way over.

"im good, i guess, have been working on some stuff." you nodded and smiled. hailey looked from you and bella. "well i'll get going then."

it was silent as hailey left, leaving you and bella alone. "hi." you finally spoke. she nodded.

"what're you doing here?" she asked.

"friend of the bride." she nodded again and looked away, arms crossed. "how've you been?" you asked. she looked you in the eye and you looked away. where was kendall?

"fine." you nodded. you looked up at her. you could never tell her and try to forget about it yourself. but something told you you should say something.

"i-"

"bels?" you turned to see kendall walking up. you sighed. "ready to go?"

"yeah-" you grabbed bella's arm and she stopped, looking down at you as you looked at kendall.

"i need to tell you something."

"we're done, y/n, you said it yourself," she whispered. you nodded but held onto bella's arm anyway. she pulled away slowly.

"i just wanted to say hi," bella said. you shook your head and they looked at each other.

"i just want to apologize for putting you two trough that." you looked down.

"it's fine, don't worry about it." bella said.

"yeah?" you looked up bella as she smiled. "it was nice seeing you, though."

"are we tying things up for good now?" kendall asked. you looked at her.

"i- i dont think we can be friends," you told them. they nodded.

"bye then, y/n." bella said. you nodded.

"bye," kendall whispered with a wave. you waved back and they headed to their cars. you watched them walk away for good and sighed.

"bye."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐃 ✧ 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐗 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐗 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 🎉