f i v e

warning: smut

"hey," kendall grumbled into the phone. she'd just woken up and was giving you a good morning call. "morning, baby," you smiled, letting out a yawn.

"morning, kenny," you said, sitting up in bed, thankful she'd woken you up. "everything good with bella?" she sat up too, phone pressed to her ear.

"yeah, i think so," she said, you sighed. "can you come over?" she asked. you smiled.

"i saw you yesterday?"

"i miss you," she mumbled. you smiled. it'd only been 3 months since you'd started dating- that's what you celebrated the night prior, 3 months.

"clingy much?" you asked. she let out a chuckle and you smiled. "I'll come over after class?" you asked. she nodded.

"i'll let you get to your morning then," she said. you smiled. "have a wonderful day, beautiful." you blushed.

"you too, baby."

the second you stepped in, kendall had pulled you in by the waist for a kiss. you laughed as you pulled away, hand at her collar. "someone really missed me," you whispered. she smiled at you, lazily kissing your neck.

"been feeling weird all morning," she mumbled. you smiled, dropping your purse to the floor by the door. you wrapped your arms around her neck properly and she lifted you up, legs around her waist.

"what kind?" you asked, genuinely concerned. she was carrying you to her room. "you feel sick?" you pouted. she shook her head, kissing your neck.

"no no," she hummed into your neck, shutting her room door with her leg. "feel bad for getting mad yesterday."

"awh, babe, its okay," you whispered as she sat you on her desk. she looked down at you and you grabbed her face to kiss her.

"no, bella had a good reason for not telling me, if she had, i wouldn't have dated you," she sighed, kissing you. you frowned, smiling, pushing her face away. "and you don't remember because you were drunk, but know that you're never allowed to get that wasted again, got it?" you laughed as she kissed you some more.

"why are you being so touchy?" you asked with a smile, hand cupped around the side of her neck, the other in her hair. "you-"

"can i- can we," she gulped, looking down at your thighs. "have sex?" she asked.

"ken-"

"if not, it's totally fine, i just- i was just thinking of you, i thought you were a virgin this whole time and i know we've never talked about it but i just assumed and then you and bels and i got a little jealous i guess and i was thinking about you last night-" you cut her rambling off with a kiss.

"i'd love to have sex with you kenny," you whispered. she looked at you, eyes sparkling.

"now?" she asked. you nodded.

"now."

she picked you up again, kissing you softly as she set you down on her bed. you fell back as she crawled on top of you, kissing your neck and lips and all the way down. you sighed as she played with the neckline of your dress.

you leaned forward so she could reach the zipper of your sundress, and she pulled it down, unsnapping your bra while she was at it. you moaned as she pushed your dress down, leaving it at your thighs while her mouth found your tits.

sucking on your skin there, she pushed down the rest of your dress, watching you with her eyes as you tugged at her hair. she pulled away for a second, to pull off her own shirt, leaving her in her jeans. she leaned back in and you ran a hand down the length of her torso, stopping as you hit the waistband of her jeans.

"you're so beautiful, you know that?" she hummed. you smiled as she kissed you again. you pulled her jeans down and she shuffled out of them, dropping them to where your dress was. she climbed back onto you and you took the moment to slip your hand into her panties. she groaned, pushing your thong to the side.

"can't wait, kenny," you mumbled between a moan as she rubbed your clit gently, pulling you closer. you spread your legs for her as she settled herself between your thighs, tugging your thong off of your legs, running her hands down your thighs.

"so pretty for me," she whispered. you smiled again as she kissed you, her soft lips trailed down your body to your needy cunt.

"tell me to stop, baby, and I'll stop," she whispered, mouth only edging closer to your pussy. you moaned, throwing your head back as she blew air against your clit. "sounds like a yes?" 

you nodded and that was enough for her. she licked one clean stripe up your pussy, making you shake. You clenched your thighs around her head. Only for her to look up and gently pull them back apart. "nuh- uh," she whispered. you moaned even louder as she heads back into you. 

her tongue pumped in and out of you, only making you grab at her hair harder, pulling with everything you could. you whimpered as kendall's fingers found their way up to your core, gently rubbing before she slid in a finger, tongue going to your clit.

"kenny-" you moaned as she began to pump her middle finger around you. she looked up at you, tongue flicking on your clit. she added in a second finger, pulling her tongue away from your clit.

resting her cheek against your thigh she watched her fingers move in and out of you, only adding to her arousal. she groaned before pulling her fingers out, tongue back on you.

you let out a little shriek, a hand going to cover your mouth. kendall looked up and smirked, only to make you even wetter as she added her two fingers back in. you thrust up once she hit your g-spot and she grinned.

"Did I get it?" she asked, going faster, hitting the one spot repeatedly. you nodded, moaning, squeezing your eyes shut as all of a sudden you felt her tongue hitting on your clit, one of her hands on your hip to hold you in place. "cum for me, baby," she whispered and that was that. 

"Fuck, fuck- kendall" You moaned as you came, all over her face. kendall grinned, tapping her tongue on your clit getting as much of out as she could. and you grabbed back onto her hair as her fingers found her way to your core again.

"don't worry, baby, I'm just cleaning you up," she whispered, licking up the sides of your pussy, tongue hovering over you as you squirmed. and once she was done sucking her fingers clean, she sweetly kissed your forehead, and put her head in the crook of your neck.

"oh my god, kendall," you caught your breath.

"god, i love you," she whispered.

you blinked.