O.N.E

-Bakugo's POV-
A strange and unfamiliar feeling of dread washed over me as I walked silently through the streets of Musutafu, Japan. This anxious feeling was definitely unusual for me. I hated every second of it. Every second of the overbearing feeling of being watched.

I can feel eyes burning holes into the back of my skull. Watching my every move. Almost taunting me. They knew I knew they were there and that's the sick part.

The occasional clanking of something falling to the floor. Or the softest echo of a footfall that didn't belong to me sent chills up and down my spine.

I turned a corner quickly, hoping to get to my home and away from whoever the fuck was watching me. I was almost to the end of this fucking creepy ass alleyway when I stopped. Mid step, I felt that same feeling run throughout my veins. My foot hit the ground and I knew immediately that I should not fucking be here. Something in my mind was screaming not to go to the end of this alley. Something unpleasant was waiting for me.

I went to turn and leave, maybe go back to my job and just call the old hag and ask her to drop me off at home, or maybe Shitty Hair. But I didn't get the chance. When I turned I immediately took notice of what looked like a figure standing just at the end of this fucking alleyway.

By the looks of it, it was a girl. Their height and the fact that I could sort of see what she was wearing, it was a skirt or a dress or something like that.

I slowly inched closer to her. Trying to make out her face or something.

"Hello Agent Seventeen." A deep voice said from behind me. I whirled around and stared at the man who spoke.

It was a pretty tall and strong looking dude. He had a mask over his mouth and bags under his eyes. Jeez , Frankenstein, ever heard of sleep? His hair from what I could tell in the dark with the help of the one ass street lamp was purple and black maybe purple eyes. He gave me a blank expression while I scowled at him.

"What the fuck do you want!?" I sneered at the man and he gave me the same blank ass fucking stare.

"Ooh! The boss likes them feisty!" The female's voice was much closer this time.

I went to turn around but before I had the chance I felt a sharp sting in my shoulder blade. I gasped and gripped the area, knowing full well this bitch just stabbed me. Doing what I do, you get stabbed a few times, shot at. The works.

As an immediate reaction I turned around and kicked her away from me. Her body fell and in the moonlight I could see she had black hair. But that's pretty much it.

The guy behind me grabbed me and held me in a headlock. With no hesitation I ripped the knife from my arm and stuck it in his arm, dragging it down until he threw me to the ground.

"Fucking bitch!" He yelled. The girl was standing up and she looked pissed.

I removed the gun from my hip and quickly ran to the opposite side of the both of them. Making sure to keep it pointed directly at them. They both shared a look, then silently began backing away.

"What the fuck do you assholes want!?" I yelled, annoyed.

A soft click, then something was pressed against the back of my head. I wasn't dumb, it was a gun. My body tensed and I slowly lowered my weapon.

"Kacchan, why are you always so difficult?" A deep but strangely familiar voice chuckled. I felt all the blood drain from my face.

No one ever calls me that. No one but....

"Deku?"

"Aw! You remember me! How cute!" Deku laughed loudly.

"Now Kacchan, be a good boy and drop the gun. It'd be a shame if I had to blow your brains out of your pretty little head." His tone was demanding and condescending. I hated it but I also didn't want to die like this.

I dropped the gun and Deku laughed. "Good! Yaoyorozu, Shinsou, go wait in the car." The two people in front of us nodded and walked off. The guy who I am assuming is Shinsou, glared at me, clutching his bloody arm as he passed.

Deku removed the gun from the side of my head and I thought of running. But his arm wrapped around my waist and he pressed a towel to my mouth. I held my breath.

I started to feel dizzy. But I know what's on the towel and I know if I breathe it in, I'll be taken.

"Come on Kacchan, it's okay." Deku said in a somewhat soothing voice while he rubbed circles on my thigh.

I couldn't handle the lack of oxygen. I took a deep breath and the sweetish smelling air filled my lungs. The dizziness I was filling earlier increased significantly and I felt my body go limp and numb.

I slowly closed my eyes, not having the energy to fight.

"Good boy." Was the last thing the bastard whispered before I passed out.

-Honestly, this is a really shitty first chapter

-Honestly, this is a really shitty first chapter. I like them to be in the 1000 range but I kept it a 800 because I wanted to get in with the most important parts of the story.

-The 'fight scene' sucked ass I am terribly sorry for you if you read that.

-Technically all you need to know is Bakugo got kidnapped by Midorya and they haven't seen each other in a while.

-I have removed Hagakure and replaced her with Yaoyorozu also goddamn, going back and looking at this. JESUS the amount of mistakes in this god😩

Chibi-Kun out✌️💜