T.E.N

-Bakugo's POV-
"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Deku yelled, throwing his hands in the air.

"I was kidding! And don't yell! You're scaring her!" I hissed glaring at the pacing Deku.

"How fucking ironic is it that your sarcastic ass says there's probably gonna be a dead body or some shit and then there's a fucking dead body!"

The little girl in front of me sobbed louder at the sound of this idiots yelling. She bawled her eyes out and blood covered the once white dress she was wearing and her hands. She continued to repeat the words, 'I didn't mean it' over and over.

I grabbed the little girl's hands to stop her from smearing more blood on her face.

"Hey sweetie, look at me please." I spoke softly, not wanting to scare her even more. She finally opened her eyes and looked at me. Her eyes were round and red just like mine.

"I-I'm sorry m-mister." She sniffled, looking down.

"It's okay little one. Can you tell me your name? I'm Katsuki Bakugo." She looks at me wearily.

"Uhm...Eri...I can't remember my last name." She mumbled.

"Okay then Eri, can you tell me what happened here?" I asked carefully. I just wanted to know who killed this guy and if he was her brother or father or something.

She looked at me horrified. "H-He hurt me. He said he would kill me. I just wanted the pain to stop." Her voice slowly got colder and colder and her eyes were slowly losing their childlike innocence.

Deku has stopped pacing and we both stared at her in surprise.

"O-Oh shit." Deku murmured. Eri didn't look in my eyes but tears still fell from her eyes. She was shaking and rubbing her hands on her dress, trying to get the blood off her hands.

"Eri, how old are you sweetie?" I asked, trying to be as gentle with her as I could. She sniffled and rubbed her eyes.

"Seven...how old are you Mr.Bakugo?" She looked at me with those big red eyes.

"Oh uh, I'm twenty eight almost twenty nine!" I say trying to sound as cheery as I could. Eri smiled at me then looked at Deku.

"What's your name Mister? Can you help me clean my hands?" She walks up to him. Deku awkwardly looks at her, then smiled.

"Er, I'm Izuku Midoriya nice to meet you?"

"Question." Deku glared at me.

"Can you not do that? Anyway, sure come on." He picked Eri up and they walked off.

I stood up from my crouched position and walked over to the body. When I saw who the man was my eyes widened.

Wanted criminal, child abductor and murder Kai Chisaki.

I bristle and kick his unmoving body. Second body this week. First Uraraka and now this piece of shit. I feel a hand on my hip and I look at Deku.

"What're we gonna do?" I ask, crossing my arms. Deku shakes his head and shrugs.

"I don't know. Might burn this place down. Take the girl with us." Deku ran his hand through his hair.

"Why not just drop her off at an orphanage or something?" I moved a bit in his arms and pulled him close to me.

"I've been in foster homes before and they're shitty. They ain't all fine and dandy like they make it seem. She's clearly been through a lot and I don't want her to go through that." Deku seemed annoyed and he laid his head on my shoulder.

"Alright. I think we should leave now. I think I have a place we can go." I sigh and we both look back at the body before walking out of the room he was laying in.

I went into the living room where Eri was sleeping peacefully. Deku has found some clothes and she was now wearing a large jacket. I cooed at her sleeping form and picked her up carefully. She groaned and gripped my shirt tightly, like she was scared I was going to drop her.

My heart broke when I saw the noticeable scars and bruises on her legs.

"You poor baby..." I whispered, running my fingers through her greyish white hair. I heard footsteps behind me and I turned slightly. Deku smiles at me.

"You're so much like a mother you know." I smiled sheepishly.

"Well, I like kids. Some kids. Plus I have a big family so I've been babysitting for years." My tone was significantly more sad as I spoke. I miss my mom, I miss my family. I don't know, maybe I can go see them one day.

Deku walked over to me and kissed my forehead. I smiled at him and Eri moved slightly in my arms.

"Mommy?" She whispered sitting up. When she realizes who we are she whines and tears filled her eyes.

"Oh sweetie don't cry. Do you know where your mommy is?" I brush a strand of her hair from her eyes.

"I can't remember. She said she was going to pick me up from the park. She never came back..." Deku bristled next to me.

"Well hey, do you want to come with us? Maybe we can find your mommy!" Deku and I both knew that was going to be nearly impossible.

Eri gave us a bright smile and nodded excitedly. "Yes please!"

-BROOOOO I SAW A FUDGING SPIDER ON MY BED AND NOW I CAN'T FIND IT!!!😭💀-That's it I'm moving out✌️

-That's it I'm moving out✌️

Chibi-Kun out✌️💜