F.I.F.T.E.E.N

FINAL CHAPTER ITS OVERRRRRRR
A/N:Why didn't anyone tell me that I had labeled the chapter wrong😫
-Bakugo's POV-
"Whoa! Look auntie!" Eri pointed excitedly at the plane in front of us. Mina, who had been holding Eri's hands while Todoroki and I held the bags.

I glanced at the half and half man.

"Where are you guys gonna go?" I murmured. He glanced down at me.

"I'm going to Paris to live with my mom and sister. Mina is going to Tokyo to stay with her parents and Kaminari plans on living in Ohio with his lover."

I nodded slightly and sighed. I'm really gonna miss these guys. We had fun, they were annoying as all hell sometimes, but they have their moments.

Once we were instructed to board I learned how hard it was to get a child to calm down on a plane. I'm glad it was private.

Eri cried, she whined and threw a tantrum because she was tired and she wanted her auntie. After two hours she finally fell fast asleep.

"You know, you used to be hell like that when you were little." My mother chuckled, running her fingers through Eri's silvery colored hair.

"Tch, screw off." My mom smacked the back of my head.

"You're still a brat and you're twenty nine years old!" She hissed. I flipped her off and rolled my eyes.

Everything has been so stressful. I haven't heard anything about Deku. I really miss him.

I could feel my eyes droop, the lack of sleep was getting to me. I blinked slowly and looked out of the window at the clouds.

I finally let my eyes close and my body relaxed. Sleep took over finally. I don't know how long I was sleeping but I woke up later to someone patting my cheek and shaking my shoulder.

"Pa! Papa! Wake up!" Eri whined. I felt a sharp smack on my forehead and I jumped up. My mother smirked at me.

"Wake up fuck face, it's time to get off the plane." I glared at her but stood and stretched.

"Are you ready for this Nugget?" I asked Eri. She giggled and squeezed Freckles, pulling her pink backpack over her shoulders.

We gathered our things and walked off the plane. Some guy was waiting for us when we walked into the airport. Eri was a bit jumpy with all the people around, and my mom had the nastiest scowl on her place.

They helped us with our stuff and led us through the crowded airport. He led us to a black SUV where two more men took our bags.

I was still exhausted. I just wanted to get to where ever the fuck we're supposed to be staying and crashing. I want to sleep for hours.

My head was pounding and my ears rang. I was dizzy and I just wanted peace and quiet. I stared blankly out the window at the rolling fields and fast moving scenery.

I zoned out for who knows how long. Only snapping back into reality when we pulled into the driveway of a huge house.

I looked at Eri just to check on her and I saw her eyes light up like a Christmas tree. She was bouncing in her seat and squealing.

She looked at me with starry eyes. Then she asked a question that shattered my heart.

"Is Mr.Deku gonna be here?" I didn't want to ruin her mood. I glanced up at my mother, signaling for help. She gave me an equally confused and concerned look and she shrugged.

"Erm Eri...I'm not sure." I mumbled. Her eyes widened and her lip quivered.

"But why?" She mumbled.

"I-" The car door opened and the man who drove us started to take the bags out. Eri got distracted again as she noticed a pool in the backyard. She squealed and scrambled to get out of the car, climbing over my lap in the process. She nearly fell in her face but the driver caught her.

"Eri! Don't run!" My mother yelled, running after the eight year old girl.

I sighed and offered to help the people unloading our stuff. They declined and I sighed tiredly. My mother was trying to get Eri to stop trying to climb over the fence keeping her away from the pool.

We got inside and Eri took off. My mother followed behind her. I took my bags from the man struggling to take them in. Thanks Freckles, this poor guy almost tripped over your tiny stuffed body.

The guy grinned at me. "Eh sorry about that. I'm Tenya Iida!"

"Katsuki Bakugo. Uh can you show me where I'm supposed to sleep." He nodded and led me up the stairs and down the hall to a bedroom.

I mumbled out a thank you and dropped my bags on the floor. I groaned softly and stretched.

"Jesus Christ...all this bullshit because I fell for a fucking psycho." I growled, annoyed.

Really though. If I would've just left when I had the chance I wouldn't have had to move from the place I've lived in since birth. I wouldn't have to go through all this fucking stress. Truly, it wasn't worth it.

"God I fucking hate that green haired loser." I crossed my arms and sighed for probably the hundredth time today.

"You know...that's pretty rude." A familiar voice said from behind me. I shivered and turned.

There stood the asshole himself. Deku smirked at me with his arms crossed and his famous smirk placed on his face.

"Hey Kacchan, long time no see." He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my lips softly and I could feel my face flush.

I smiled at him. Then paused.

"How...how the fuck did you get out? You had two life sentences." Deku grinned nervously.

"I may have set the place on fire." He gave me a soft chuckle.

"And they may think I'm dead...and I may have killed more then a few people."

I groaned. "Oh lord why the fuck do I love an idiot like you?" He laughed and my heart fluttered.

"I have no idea really."

"Eh, Screw You bastard." I mumbled, lying on his shoulder.

"I love you too Kacchan." Deku chuckled.

-Oh my loRd I finished finally! -1K READDDDSSSSS WHAAAATT? -Thanks you peoples who have read my story, I appreciate it UwU-SHITTY ENDING NO? YES VERY SHITTY BUT IF YOU SUFFERED THROUGH THIS THANK YOU SO MUCH 🙏🏽☺️

-1K READDDDSSSSS WHAAAATT?
-Thanks you peoples who have read my story, I appreciate it UwU
-SHITTY ENDING NO? YES VERY SHITTY BUT IF YOU SUFFERED THROUGH THIS THANK YOU SO MUCH 🙏🏽☺️