F.I.V.E

New coverrr^^^
-Bakugo's POV-
I was awoken by the strong rays of the sun, determined to fucking blind me this early in the morning. I groan softly and try to sit up, only to be pulled down.

I looked at the still sleeping Deku, I sighed annoyed and slipped out of his arms. I carefully made my way out of the room, not wanting to wake up the nerd. I tipped down the hallway, seeing as it was completely silent in this usually loud house.

It wasn't unusual for me to wake up at the crack of dawn. Quietly, I made my way to the kitchen. I counted how many people lived here.

Big Tits, Pinky, Round Cheeks, Deku, Half n' Half, Off Brand Pikachu, Mr.getnosleep. The two gardeners, the chef and those three guys who come in every morning even though they don't live here and me. So that's fourteen people. They're lucky I'm not in a pissy mood or I'd be the only mother fucker in this house eating breakfast.

Walking into the kitchen, the first thing I did was wash my hands and put one of the chef's aprons on. He would usually cook every morning but everyone in the house is usually up at around seven or eight and it's six ten right now and I'm hungry. Plus he only cooks for Deku and a few others but not everyone.

I turned on the radio and opened the curtains and blinds to let some sun light in. I went to the fridge and pulled out what I needed and got to work. I hummed and danced around the kitchen as I made breakfast.

"Oh smells good! What're you cooking Haruki?" So that's the cooks name them.

Pinky rounded the corner and gasped softly when she saw me.

"Bakugo! You don't need to cook, I can do it!" She squealed, running you to me. I don't understand her concern.

"That's a hell no from me Pinkie Pie. Last time you were in the kitchen you burned the toaster." I grunted.

"Huh!? No I didn't!"

"Tell that to the toaster." I laughed softly and continued to cook. I was halfway done with the chicken and the rice was almost finished.

As I finished up more and more people made their way into the kitchen of the living area. The last to come down was Deku himself. I heard a few people greet him as he walked in the kitchen.

"Good morning everyone." He muttered, his voice soft and raspy.

"Morning Kacchan." I turned and smiled at him. His hair was messier than usual, his eyes held a darker color then his usual and were half lidded.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and placed a kiss on the back of my neck. This son of a bitch has been doing that every morning. Whether I'm changing or just waking up, he's always kissing my neck and hugging me. Like we're a couple or something.

"Morning loser. Bout time you woke up." I wiggled a bit in his arms, trying to push him off me. Deku groaned and pulled me closer to him.

"I will slap you in the face with this pan if you don't let me go, Deku." I threatened. He let out a low chuckle before letting me go. He leaned onto the counter and watched me finish cooking.

"Watch's making?" He asked, gesturing to everything I had set up.

"Oyakodon. Don't touch anything, you might've been touching your dick." Deku scoffed but moved so that he wouldn't touch any of the food I had out.

I carefully placed everything in bowls for everyone before calling them all in the kitchen. People thanked me and complimented the food before going to sit at the table or any available spot. I handed Deku a bowl and hopped onto the counter next to him.

"About last night...I'm sorry I hurt you." Deku whispered, leaning onto me slightly.

"If I tell you it's fine one more damn time I'm going to cut your dick off in your sleep." His body tenses and he moves away from me.

"Right, right. Please don't do that."

"No promises." I smirk as he covers his groin and hisses in pain at the thought.

-Uwaaaaa? Am I updating early? Yessssss!Chibi-Kun out✌️💜

Chibi-Kun out✌️💜