T.H.R.E.E

-Midoriya's POV-
"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Now now. He should know better by now. Never target my Kacchan..."

A sickening crunch fills the air for just a moment before it falls silent again. Still seething with anger, I kicked the lifeless man's body once more before turning to the two men behind me.

"Who was that boss?" The yellow hair one of the two men asked.

I scowled and rolled my eyes. "Another one of Handjobs drones." A mischievous grin spread across my face and I swung my now bloody bat over my shoulder.

"What do we do with the body?" The other odd haired man asked. No hate but red and white? And bright ass yellow? Sure my hair is green but it can come off as black in the right lighting.

"Leave it." I snickered. Todoroki and Kaminari visibly tensed.

"Really? Boss you've never-" I have Kaminari a cold stare. His one warning to shut the fuck up or I'll blow his brains out. I'm glad he didn't take my warning lightly.

"I said leave it." I say with a bit more force the necessary.

The air felt tense around us. The silence was almost painful. Todoroki held his usual deadpan stare though he was looking down at his feet. But Kaminari was squirming and looking at anything but me.

"Do I make myself clear?" Kaminari and Todoroki-Kun's eyes snapped towards me.

"Yes sir." They say in creepy unison. I smile widely at them.

"Well then! Let's head ba-" I was cut off by Kaminari's phone ringing. He apologized and turned. He talked quietly for a minute before offering me the phone.

"It's Mina." He mumbled, still not looking at me. I nodded and took the phone from his hands and gave him my bat. He nodded towards Todoroki, and the two walked off.

"Hey hey boss!" Mina chirped from the other line.

"What Mina?"

"Sooo, I saw your boy toy snooping around earlier and~he found it!" She said excitedly. I smirk.

"Good. Did he look on the drive?"

"Mmhm! I think sooo! He was in there for a while then came out looking all shocked and surprised! I wonder how long we can keep this up?"

"For as long as it takes for him to realize that I'm not as dumb as he thinks." I say, a bit of annoyance in my voice. Mina hummed again and bid me goodbye.

I placed Kaminari's phone in my back pocket and ran a hand through my hair.

Kacchan has to realize that I'm not as innocent and dumb as he thinks I am. He's been with us for two weeks now and we've all noticed him sneaking around. He isn't very sneaky.

He has to know that I am not who he thinks I am, I know a lot that I shouldn't. A lot that he doesn't. So leaving around obvious hints just to help him 'find something' is what I will do to get it through his mind.

I'm not who I was back then.

The defenseless crybaby who was picked on relentlessly. I'm a changed man. And I've done bad bad things.

I'm not ashamed of those things.

But Kacchan is pretty oblivious. I've been watching him for months and I've already realized that people are after his skill and knowledge. And not good people either. For working for such an amazing agency he sure is oblivious to the danger all around him. He thinks he is tough shit. I can guarantee that he is not. And I'm gonna be the one to break it to him.

"And you Tomura Shigaraki. If you target my Kacchan again. I'm gonna so much fun cutting you into little pieces and feeding you to my dogs." I grin at the camera just behind me.

I flipped it off before walking towards the park where the car was.

"Heh, this is gonna be fun."

-AAAAAAAAHHHHH ITS FUCKING SHOOOOORRTTTTTT-But I updated it so😊✨✨✨✨-Also new story is still in progress-I had to go back and edit this chapter O-o I forgot some things and had to fix themmmmmm

-But I updated it so😊✨✨✨✨
-Also new story is still in progress
-I had to go back and edit this chapter O-o I forgot some things and had to fix themmmmmm

Chibi-Kun out✌️💜