T.W.E.L.V.E

-Bakugo's POV-
Deku ended up sleeping throughout dinner and Eri, Toga and I were snuggled up on the couch ready to watch movies all night. Dabi had to leave right after dinner.

"Probably gonna go fuck his boyfriend." Toga said nonchalantly. Eri looked at Toga with a glare.

"No bad words!" She yelled. Toga and I laughed and Toga apologized.

We watched movies until both the girls crashed. Eri fell asleep at about twelve and Toga went to sleep at like two thirty.

I carefully moved the two off me and carried Eri to her bedroom. I then grabbed some extra blankets and draped them over Toga's sleeping form. I cleaned up a bit before walking into my room.

I tiptoed into the room so I wouldn't wake Deku and I quietly changed my clothes and slipped into the bed next to him. He groaned softly and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"What time is it?" Deku muttered.

"Three o'clock." I mumbled snuggling his neck. Deku nodded softly and I slowly slipped into unconsciousness.

That only lasted about a half hour before I was jolted awake by the sound of a scream and a loud crash. Deku and I hopped up at the same time.

I dashed towards Eri's room and Deku ran towards the living room. I burst into her room and realized she wasn't in there.

"Fuck! Eri? Eri!" I yelled as I ran into the living room. I quickly noticed my old coworkers standing in the living room.

Toga was hugging a sobbing Eri close to her while Deku was cursing loudly at Aizawa and Toshinori. I try to go and grab Eri and Toga but instead get snatched by the arm towards Aizawa.

"You're all coming with us." Aizawa said calmly. I struggled in his arms, trying to remove myself from his grip.

"Get the fuck off me old man!" I screamed before kneeing him right in the dick. Aizawa groaned and let me go. I quickly ran over to Eri and Toga and picked Eri up.

Eri clutched my shirt and cried into my shoulder. "Shh...don't cry Eri.." I mumbled in her ear.

Toga wrapped herself around my leg and glared at the officers in front of me.

"You need to come with us now Bakugo." Aizawa said sternly. Another officer put Deku, who was still cursing up a storm, in cuffs.

"Fuck you!" I hissed clutching Eri close to my chest.

Deku gave me a look, his eyes softened and he shut his mouth. He nodded softly and gestured for Toga to leave. She nodded and while the two were still trying to convince me to come to me and the other officers were occupied with Deku, she slipped down the hallway.

I gave Deku one last look, silently asking if he really wanted to turn himself in. He nodded and I sighed deeply.

"Fine. Just shut the fuck up." I growled walking towards them. Toshinori sighed with relief and Aizawa went to talk to the other officers.

"Mr.Kacchan...where is Mr.Deku going?" Eri asked quietly as Toshinori led us outside where a lot of cop cars were parked.

I couldn't answer her. I just kissed her forehead and rubbed circles in her back.

-This is short but hey, it's almost overrrrrrr-Thanks for sticking with this story-I'm posting this in Family Dollar rn lol

-Thanks for sticking with this story
-I'm posting this in Family Dollar rn lol

Chibi-Kun outttt✌️💜💛