T.H.I.R.T.E.E.N

New coverrrr(again for the third time)^^
Okayyyyy this is really the last cover change. I'm just really picky😩
.-.
-Bakugo's POV-
Questions. Questions. Questions.

They questioned me for hours and I lied through my teeth. Deku and I had planned out something just in case he got caught. I lied and claimed I was forced to stay with him.

They even questioned Eri. But she didn't know anything. I made sure Deku kept anything dangerous around so she wouldn't mess with it. My dumbass almost shot my foot off when I was a kid because I tried to play with a gun. I didn't want Eri to make the same mistake.

A loud knock on my door made me jump. They let me go back to my apartment after about five hours of questioning. Eri was asleep in my room and I was sitting in the living room.

I groaned when another knock sounded.

"Fuck off! I'm coming!" I yelled, shoving my hands into my pockets and trudging towards the door.

I unlocked it and snatched it open, only to be pulled into a tight hug. I groaned and a similarly colored head of hair was in my face.

"Dammit Katsuki you idiot!" My mother sobbed into my chest, breaking my heart.

I carefully led her inside and sat her down on the couch. When she finally looked up my heart sunk. My mother is beautiful, but now you could see the dark circles under her eyes. She looked exhausted.

My heart aches for her. I realized that the year I was gone she was alone. My father died two years ago, I was her only family left in Musutafu.

The soft padding of feet got our attention. I turned slightly and Eri walked in. She was clutching the teddy bear Deku had gotten her and rubbing her eyes.

"Mr.Kacchan? Oh...hello ma'am." She mumbled, climbing into my lap and giving my mom a lazy wave. Eri snuggled into my chest and pulled the bear, who she named Freckles, close to her chest.

"Who's she?" My mother asked, cooing slightly at the soft snores Eri was already emitting.

"We found her in a cabin with a dead body." I whispered. My mom gave Eri a sympathetic look and shook her head.

"Wait...we? You mean you and the fucker who took you?" I could see the rage flash in her eyes.

"Katsuki. Tell me the truth." I got nervous at the tone in her voice.

"Did he do anything to you? Touch you, hurt you? Did he do anything to her?" My face blossomed red as memories of a few of Deku and I's 'movie nights' flew through my mind.

"I-I...of course not! Deku never force himself on me! And he wouldn't dream of hurting Eri!" I hissed, trying not to raise my voice and scare Eri.

My mom most definitely noticed my flushed face because her eyes widened.

"Wait...Katsuki, are you and Izuku...together?" She asked hesitantly. If possible my cheeks turned a darker shade of red.

"N-No!" I growl. And we really weren't. Sure we did 'that' a few times but we've never made it official.

Eri stirred in my arms and I pet her hair softly. I tried desperately to calm myself down. I could feel my mother's eyes burning holes into my head but I wouldn't look at her.

"You love him." She whispered. My head shot up and my eyes grew wide. I was expecting her to hold a face of disgust but instead she held a soft pity filled smile.

"I was just like you when I fell for Masaru. In denial, walking around like a tomato whenever he was mentioned." She laughed softly and placed her hand on top of mine.

I sighed deeply and nodded. "Mmh hmm. 'M fucked." I muttered, tangling my fingers with Eri's hair.

"Yeah. You're fucked, and I have a feeling that you are quite literally fucked." I glared at her, my cheeks flaring up again.

"Shut the fuck up hag!" She smacked me over the head but kept the smile on her face.

"God I missed you Katsuki." She whispered, tears filling her eyes. She pulls me close without disturbing Eri.

"Yeah ma, I missed you too."

-BrO it's almost overrrrrrrrr