F.O.U.R

-Bakugo's POV-
"Kacchan! I'm back!" A—for some reason—very happy Deku popped into my room.

"Jeez, where the hell have you been? I know Raccoon Eyes said you'd be out late but it's two in the morning. You're lucky I was up. What were you doing? Working the corner or some shit?" I chuckle softly at the last part.

Deku pouts and crosses his arms. "I'm not a hooker, Kacchan, that's rude. And no." Suddenly his eyes darkened and a grin danced upon his lips. "I got...busy. Dealing with something."

I clenched my jaw and decided not to ask what the something was. After what I saw earlier, I don't think I should be asking this weirdo any questions. Unless it's 'what the fuck is going on here you psycho bitch?' if not the no. Let's not ask questions.

"But!" Deku spoke up, dragging out the word like a child. "I'm glad Kacchan is worried about me!"

He got closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. At this point, I don't bother fighting back. He's just like Shittyshima, all handsy and touchy-feely.

"Tch, don't get the wrong idea you fucker." I grumbled.

Deku laughed. Something about the way he laughed made me freeze. A shiver went down my spine. I could feel his eyes burning holes into the top of my head. Something about the sound of his voice sounded bad... Like he was laughing, but he was angry?

"So Kacchan, what've you been doing all day?" He asked softly.

"Nothing." I finally looked up to meet his eyes. I regretted it immediately. His eyes were dark and he had a forced smile on his face. His once jade green eyes were now almost black and filled with fire. He was pissed.

"Kacchan..." his grip on my hips tightened. "I hate liars. They piss me off."

"Tch, the fuck you talking about dumbass?" I shove his chest and try to get away from him. At this point, Deku was practically digging his nails into my hips, I could feel them pinching my skin through the fabric of the shorts I was wearing.

"Kacchan. This is your first and last warning. If you ever. And I mean ever. Go back into my office without my permission again. I'll kill you."

My breath hitched and he squeezed really hard on my hips before letting me go and smiling.

"Any way! I'm gonna go change! Bye Kacchan!" He chirped before walking out of the room.

I stood in stunned silence for a moment before scoffing and rubbing my sore skin.

He had someone watching me. Of fucking course he did. But who? Probably that purple haired bastard. The dude is always creeping around and looking at me weird.

And kill me? Tch, what's that nerd gonna do?
Bore me to death?

"Weird bastard." I growled, plopping down onto my bed.

But what was that? Why would he have the files on my classmates? No one should have those but the school. They erase our identities from most systems except for a few. Why would he of all people have them? And why were half of them marked as dead?

"How much does that green bastard know?" I mutter, pulling the pillow I was laying on close to my chest.

I lay there for a while. Thinking about everything in those files. Some stated that people I saw last week were dead, some did people I haven't seen in years had disappeared. Natural causes, accidental, purposeful. What the hell was with that?

"Kacchan?" A soft voice spoke. I sat up and glared at Deku as he walked in.

"Sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"You didn't hurt me you bastard." I growl, tossing the pillow at him. He caught it and smiled at me.

"Well I'm glad." Deku sat down next to me and gave me the pillow back.

The air was awkward and tense. He was still mad, I could tell. I just wanted to distract him and maybe clear up the air a bit.

"So...where's auntie? I haven't seen her around." I mumbled. Deku's jaw visibly tightened and I knew I made the wrong move.

"I don't know. I haven't seen her." He spat. I sat up a bit and looked at him closely.

"You haven't seen her?" I repeated.

"In years. She ran off with her husband. Leaving the son she never wanted behind. I haven't heard from her in years. She could be dead or alive well for all I know." Deku said through clenched teeth.

"Oh...I didn't know. My bad."

Great way to make things worse Katsuki.

"It's alright Kacchan. I just don't like talking about her is all." I nodded and we sat in more awkward silence until he spoke up this time.

"Wanna...I don't know, watch a movie or something?"

"Might as well, it's boring as hell here." Deku laughed and reached over my body to grab the remote off the bedside table.

"Hmm. How about The Lion King?" Deku asked.

"Are you stupid? Yes! What kind of question is that?" I asked incredulously. Deku laughed loudly and put the movie on.

"I thought I was in trouble for suggesting it." Deku muttered. I had flipped my body around and was now leaning against the headboard. I flicked off the lamp and shushed Deku.

"Shut the hell up and watch the movie."

Chibi-Kun out✌️💜

Chibi-Kun out✌️💜