E.P.I.L.O.G.U.E

-Bakugo's POV-
The wind blew softly as I stared into the sky. Leaves fell around me, a few landed on me and my sketchbook. I like days like this, not too cold and not too hot. It's always pretty in the fall.

I tucked a loose strand of my light colored hair behind my ear. I sighed softly and picked up my pencil. I started to sketch mindlessly and soon zoned out.

The soft sound of the wind and the bustling city in the distance kept me company. I continued to sketch without a clear goal.

I jumped when two arms wrapped around my shoulders. Someone placed their head on mine. Green hair came into my view and I sighed.

"Izuku, you scared me." I mumbled leaning against his arm. He hugged me tightly and laughed.

"Sorry! You looked so peaceful, I didn't mean to bother you." He explained. He let me go and slid next to me, laying his head on my shoulder.

My face flushed and I looked away quietly. We sat in peaceful silence for a while. Even though we weren't talking or really doing anything my mind was racing. My face felt hot and all I could think about was Deku's face. Even though I wasn't looking at him.

His dark green eyes wouldn't leave my mind. His stupid cocky smirk, his dumb hair and sexy body.

"Hello?" A deep voice brought me back down to earth. My eyes snapped towards Deku. He looked at me a bit concerned.

"Are you okay Kacchan?" His voice held worry. I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just zoned out." I laughed. He chuckled softly and layed down in the grass. I looked at him as he stared at the sky.

"You know, you shouldn't get worried when I do that. You've known me forever, shouldn't you be used to me spacing out by now?" I said while laying next to him. He nodded but seemed like he wasn't paying attention. I scooted closer to him without thinking and laid on his chest.

Deku didn't move or say anything. We are usually this close anyway. So I guess he didn't think twice about me laying on him. But my heart was racing. My face felt like it was on fire.

I love Deku but he is so oblivious. He never picks up on when people are flirting until they down right tell him. He never seems to notice the awkward tension when I do something like this, but I guess I'm glad he doesn't.

I've been thinking recently. I really want to propose to him. We've been together for four years, but I don't want to screw up and face rejection.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I was hit with a sudden wave of sleepiness. I really didn't sleep last night. I was up working on something for my job and helping Eri with an essay that was due and I just wanted to make sure everything was right. Then I started to work on an art project and lost track of time.

"Hey, don't go to sleep Kacchan! We need to go home!" Izuku chuckled. I grumbled and shook my head softly. I was comfortable, I don't want to go home anyway.

Deku cooed and tried to sit up. I didn't move, I started finding it hard to try and move. I closed my eyes and slowly started to fall asleep.

"Katsuki~" He purred. I shivered and forced myself to sit up.

I looked at his red face with curiosity. He took a deep breath before moving so that he was positioned on his right knee. I felt my face heat up as he pulled a small box from his pocket.

He took one more deep breath before looking at me.

"Look Katsuki, we've known each other for the longest and been together for four years. I've fallen hard for you. Everything about you is perfect, you've really changed me. I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you. I can't put my feelings for you into words. Or..I can...will you marry me?" He opened the velvety box and it revealed a beautiful ring.

My heart stopped and my breath hitched. My eyes glasses over. I choked on a sob and couldn't form words.

My struggle to speak must've worried Izuku because his face paled and tears filled his eyes.

"Oh I..was I too forward? I'm sorr-" I didn't let him finish, I jumped on him and sobbed into his chest.

"Yes! You fucking idiot yes!" Deku released a relieved sigh. I sat in his lap and cupped his cheek.

At this point, we were both sobbing happily. I kiss his lips and he slipped the ring onto my finger.

"Hell yes!" Came a loud female screech from behind us. We both looked and saw my mother with her camera pointed towards us and Eri fist pumping the air.

Eri, who was now twelve, was chanting hell yeah under her breath.

"Eri! Language!" I snapped. Izuku took my hand and kissed the ring he placed on my finger just seconds before.

"Let her be love. She's just happy." He murmured. I sighed and laid in the crook of his neck.

"She better be lucky." Deku chuckled lightly.

"I'm the lucky one here." He whispered, pulling me away from his neck to kiss my lips.

"Hell yeah you're the lucky one! Look at me!" I joked. Deku laughed loudly and kissed me again.

"God I fucking love you." He whispered, hugging me close.

"I love you too loser."

-Bakugo's ring^^-Okay it's officially over now~ -Thank you all for reading😊Total word count: 14k Total hours spent: a fucking lot

-Bakugo's ring^^
-Okay it's officially over now~
-Thank you all for reading😊
Total word count: 14k
Total hours spent: a fucking lot

-Bakugo's ring^^-Okay it's officially over now~ -Thank you all for reading😊Total word count: 14k Total hours spent: a fucking lot

Enjoy these photos~

Enjoy these photos~