E.I.G.H.T

-Bakugo's POV-
The ride back to the house was silent and awkward. My face still felt like it was on fire and I could see Deku's cheeks practically glowing red.

The second we pulled up to the house I hopped out of the car and sped into the house. I kept my head down and my eyes glued to the floor ignoring Sero and Mina greeting me. I heard one of the two following me as I practically ran into my room.

"Yo Bakugo! What's wrong?" Mina's worried voice asked just as I got to my room.

"We kissed." I mumbled, still in disbelief.

"What." I turned, her eyes widened, most definitely noticing my cherry red cheeks.

"Oh my fucking god we kissed!" I practically screamed covering my face and falling to the floor. Mina squealed and clapped happily.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!!!" Mina jumped up and down like a toddler getting a piece of candy, "You kissed him! Or did he kiss you? Ooo! Tell me everything!"

"I regret telling you everything." I mumbled glaring at her. She grinned.

I've been here for at least half a year at this point. Over the course of that year I've realized that I had developed a pretty big crush on Deku. Which sucks. And over the course of that time I've learned about his job.

He's a killer, a drug dealer and so much more. Honestly, it's kind of hot. His tattoos, his voice, everything. I'm gay and he's sexy as hell. But you'll never hear me say that out loud.

It might sound sick and hell I might have Stockholm Syndrome. But at this point I could care less. Fuck those guys at the agency. They want him dead or in jail because he kills people. Yeah, the rapist, the child abusers, the sex offenders, I saw him stab a fucking racist for talking to Mina like she wasn't a person. If he hadn't stabbed that asshole, I would've.

I've grown closer to all of them here. I could never turn them in. Especially not Deku. I've fallen for that green haired loser.

"Hello? Earth to Bakugo?" I looked up at Mina.

"Oh my bad, I zoned out." I mumbled. She grinned at me.

"Soo~are you two dating yet?" Mina wiggled her eyebrows at me. I could feel my face getting hotter.

"No! Of course not!" I yelled standing up abruptly.

I walked over to the bed and fell face first. Mina sat next to me and cooed.

"You're embarrassed aren't you Bakubabe?" Mina ran her hand through my hair. I rolled my eyes but nodded anyway. A soft knock interrupted out conversation.

"Come in." I yelled, even though it was muffled by the pillow. I looked up and saw Round Cheeks poke her head in.

"Oh um, hey Bakugo, hey Mina. I was wondering if I could talk to Bakugo for a moment?" She asked shyly.

Mina looked at me before nodding at Uraraka and standing up to leave.

"See you later Bakugo!" Mina slipped out of my room and Uraraka closed the door behind her.

I sat up and hugged my pillow to my chest. "So what do you need?" I asked. She slipped her hands behind her back and walked towards me.

Something felt off about the way she was looking at me. She was smiling but it wasn't reaching her eyes.

"So. I've noticed you've been getting awfully close to the boss." She sits next to me. I feel my cheeks flare up again.

"Tch, so what?" I glared at her, feeling suspicious.