First Fight

A/N: Man this is the time I wish I had some real art skills and had a pic of them actually fighting. It's already bad enough I'm ready to go back to my high school days and draw tattoos in my empty spaces. They need to start booking again dammit! But forget my rant and enjoy. 

Alil longer than usual, but only because we're not talking about this Mating Fever anymore and moving on to other stuff.

It was awkward to say the least, for Valo anyway. She could tell that he was not happy with her. Not mad really, but definitely not happy with her. Even as they sat and spoke with Barak and Augusta now, she could still feel the shift in the water around him. How frigid he looked in that chair and tried his hardest to not gaze over at Valo.

"Well, now that everything has calmed down," Barak began. "We can get back on track, you both already know that Mating Fever is a rare condition where two creatures are somehow completely compatible with the other and able to have more chances for pregnancies".

"Now because you are two different species and we are not sure what Abraham's biological background is, we are just slightly worried about possible complications in any future pregnancies. We just don't know what the outcome could be and though they do happen, not all hybrid pregnancies end well".

Barak let out a small chuckle, making Valo's brow rise. "I actually remember having a Capricorn/Leviathan couple and the baby was so big that-"

"Ahem," Augusta cut in, seeing that the couple was sitting in a silent daze, their minds running a hundred miles an hour with possible scenarios.

"Maybe we should leave the medical stories for another time," she suggested, nodding her head towards the couple. Barak saw the expressions on their faces and cleared his throat, nodding.

"Yes, later".

"You guys don't have to worry, we're going to get some testing down, rule out any possibilities of that happening," Augusta said. "Besides, the goal is to help you guys find a solution to avoid actually matting".

"To be honest Dr.Green, I don't see the point," Barak deadpanned. They all whipped their heads in his direction, in shock.

"What do you mean," Valo asked.

"Well, Dr.Green explained to me that the two of you are already reacting to each other".

Barak turned his attention to Abe. "Have you had the goal to mate and reproduce with Valo"?

Abe's cheeks darkened, clearing his throat.

"Well, If I were to be honest....yes," he said, making Valo's eyes widen.

"And Valo, you're already producing the jelly used to help fertilize your eggs out of your heat cycle".

"Could we not talk about my jelly," she asked, looking off to the side.

"So, what are you saying," Abe asked.

"I'm saying that any form of trying to avoid mating may just make the urges even worse and you could suffer from withdrawal symptoms".

"Are you saying that we could suffer from not mating with each other," Valo asked. She had heard of males and females going mad from not sealing mating bonds, but those were just stories.

"Technically you two are already potential mates and your bodies are calling for the bond to be fully made because of the Mating Fever. Both of you could become very violent towards others and territorial, until the bond is finally sealed".