14) no phone

Narrators Pov.

"Ren, you can last a day without your laptop" Anna says, grabbing Ren's laptop. Anna watches as she reaches for her phone "and your phone, give it" With a huff and a pout, Ren ends up passing her phone to Anna.

"Let's have some bonding time!" Christian speaks

"Yes, that sounds lovely" Keri adds

"Anna get Daniel and Tyler"

"I'm not going to last today" Ren speaks, receiving laughs from Jeff, Keri, and Christian

"I don't know much about you Ren, want to give us a deeper introduction?" Keri asks

"Sure" Ren smiles "My name is Renesme but I prefer to be called by Ren or Esme unless I don't like you" Ren laughs "I have two older brothers so I'm used to this type of group" she pauses "I'm stuck in la?"

"I think we know that" Christian jokes

"All because I didn't want to cancel events" Ren sighs knowing she already explained them that part for their first dinner together.

"Okay I'm back! Ren did you behave?" Anna asks Ren, sitting next to her on the couch.

"I'm not a kid" Esme crosses her arms

"Sure act like one" Tyler says sitting next to Christian followed by Daniel.

"Are you gonna let him treat you like that Ren?" Anna asks taking a glance at Tyler.

"No" Ren says and Tyler can't deny that he tensed a bit "but they're parentals nearby" she laughs

"Oh Ren, how about we get out of quarantine with the whole family?" Jeff suggests

"Mhm" Ren thinks "I guess it would be nice" she smiles

"What do your parents do with you?" Christian says getting a scoff from Ren "sorry I didn't mean it like that"

"It's fine, um I honestly don't know. Just to think about it Sam and I would be double the trouble" Esme laughs "I guess they let it slide as long as they didn't catch us killing anyone while Nate would be the one separating us if he even caught us planning the murder"

"Catch you guys?"

"Planning murder?"

"Killing and murder? Ren you okay?"

"Yeah, do you have something to tell us?"

"No, nothing to say" she smiles and takes a look at everyone's concerned face before bursting into laughter "don't worry I didn't kill anyone, I could never" by that very sentence shockingly brought shoulders down and let others release their breath they were holding. "Wow, you guys actually thought I was a murderer"

"Well it was odd that you used that as an example" Christian replies

"Yeah it would be weird to not think you did something" Tyler adds

"Plus, I can see you killing someone" Anna says

"Anna! You're supposed to be on my side" Ren crosses her arms once again