Author's Note

AN: Okay, so this will be my first go at a Reverse Harem. I've done a little research into the topic, but I still don't know a lot. Many ppl thought that my UK Crush series was a little RHish, but it didn't meet one huge criterion in that Tink chose one guy almost immediately, and pretty much stuck with him (even though she did kind of have feelings for all four guys, and did kiss all four--gasp!) And of course all four of those guys were in love with her. Anyway, it kind of felt RHish to me at times--but I digress.

This will be my first official go at a Reverse Harem. Some RH stories don't contain explicit sexual activity, but stick to romantic-type feelings only.

Mine will.

"Activity" might mean going all the way, or it might just mean other kinds of sex, IDK yet, but suffice it to say that whatever shenanigans they get up to will be my usual, smexy stuff, okay? If smut ain't your thing, please go read the plentiful, wonderful, non-smutty stuff that's available to you on Wattpad, don't read mine and then complain about it. Momoko is going to get up to all kinds of stuff, will ALL FOUR GUYS. No complaining allowed. That's where this ship is going, if it ain't your thing, please don't board.

Thank you.

With that said, I believe that there are a few things that do not happen in Reverse Harems: 

None of the guys get together. There are no homoerotic overtones at all. I'm not against them, of course, they just don't happen in RHs. The boys are just supposed to be very, very close, like a family.

Momoko does not choose one particular guy at the end, so no shipping one particular pair lol! I mean, you can if you want, but it won't happen. I'm going to have to be careful of this myself, because I tend to do it. A lot. I know when I was writing the UK Crush series, I kept wanting Tink to get with one of the other guys, not Theo, to the point that I considered writing a chapter about it, for my eyes only, just to get it out of my system. I didn't do it, because I knew that I wouldn't be able to keep it from feeling like it was real in my own head after I wrote it, but I wanted it so bad, you know? I can already tell, just from the character descriptions I've written about the four boys, which one I like the best, so I'm really going to have to rein it in. In fact, if you readers notice me writing one guy especially sympathetically, please point it out, so I can stop lol!

Okay, that's about it. 

Wait! Covers! Please! So you don't have to look at me and Moss! I won't start this until I finish up with Francie and Chester, so it will be a while, but I'm getting kinda excited...

p.s. Who knows the significance of the artwork up at the top? Anyone? It's not a big deal, feel free to put it in the comments if you know...