Chapter 17: Tommy and Dane

"Hi," Tommy said with a smile as he opened the door.

"Hello," Momoko responded as she sashayed into the room.

"Peaches," Dane called from the far bed. He had his laptop on his knees, and seemed to be watching playback of the show.

"I was wondering how the rooms got divided up," she said as she sat down on the sofa. "Did you talk to Sully and Jude?"

"I texted them, but I think they're already sleeping," Tommy said, pouring Momoko a glass of wine.

"Their loss," she said with a shrug as she accepted the wine. 

She turned to Dane. "I was going to say, your solo tonight? In 'Panther Girl?' Rocked. It's coming up, right?"

Dane nodded.

"Turn it up, sweetie, so we can hear too."

Dane hit the button, and the sounds of his fantastic piano solo filled the room.

Tommy closed his eyes as he listened. "Excellent piano skills, bro."

Momoko nodded agreement. "You play beautifully, Dane."

He smiled, pleased. "Thanks, guys."

Momoko got up and took off the robe as she walked to the table to pour herself more wine. Tonight she was wearing a plain button down stretchy shirt and matching shorts, very comfortable and form fitting.

"Sorry guys, I wasn't expecting anyone to see me or I would've worn something nicer," she apologized, looking down at herself.

"You'll get no complaints from me," Tommy declared, walking over and hugging her from behind as he kissed her neck. "You have, like, the most amazing body, and those PJs show it off perfectly." He nuzzled her neck some more. "Plus, your skin is really soft right now, and fuck me, you smell absolutely amazing, what did you do to yourself tonight?"

Momoko laughed at the feel of his slightly stubbly jaw on her neck. "First, you keep saying 'right now,' and 'tonight,' like I usually have skin like leather and smell like garbage, Tommy." She turned in his arms and kissed his mouth. "Don't I always feel and smell nice?"

"You do, you do," he murmured. "Mm, and your mouth tastes like wine, yum."

"I know," said Dane with a smile. "She used all the 'bath products' she was going on about earlier, didn't you?"

Momoko nodded, smiling. "I did," she admitted. "Orange Tea Leaves and Honeysuckle Glades or something like that. It was heaven."

Tommy led her over to the bed and laid her down, slowly kissing around her neck in a warm necklace. 

Momoko leaned her neck back to give him easier access to her skin and closed her eyes. When she opened them, the room was darker, lit only by one lamp, which was on its lowest setting. She felt Tommy's strong hands on her waist, turning her, and wasn't surprised to feel Dane's warm lips on the back of her neck, his gentle hands in her hair.

"God, you're beautiful," Dane whispered into her ear.

Tommy nodded, his hair brushing against her collarbone. "I could just sit and look at you sometimes," he agreed, squeezing her butt and pulling it against himself.

"You know?" Momoko said, her voice soft and breathy. "That sounds nice."

"What does, baby?" Dane asked, lifting her hair to kiss her right behind her ear. He reached around to caress her breast over the fabric of her shirt, making her nipple begin to pebble.

"I want you both to watch me. Would you like that?"

"If that's what you want, it sounds sexy as hell," Tommy admitted.