Chapter 7: Getting to Know Each Other

AN: Okay, the pace is definitely going to slow down after this, because I've caught up with all of the advance writing I did (obv no one could keep up this breakneck pace lol). And the sexy times have begun, so expect it to occur more and more, okay?

🍷 🍕 🍷 🍕 🍷 🍕 🍷 🍕 🍷

They took a short break to eat some pizza after they got home, then got all the boxes moved up in short order. The hardest thing to move up turned out to be her bed, because of how narrow and steep the stairs were, and how sharp the turn at the top where the door was. As it was, only the fact the Sullivan was so tall kept him from dropping it all the way down to the ground.

"Shit, that was close," he said after the mattress was safely inside the loft.

"It's because you didn't pivot when I told you to," Tommy said, grinning.

"I love that episode!" Momoko declared.

Tommy raised his hand to her for a high five. "Yes! We can watch together! Finally someone to binge Friends with me."

"Anytime, Tommy," Momoko promised, leaning her head on his shoulder.

She rose to go and retrieve more boxes from the van, and Tommy followed, finding the sight of her climbing the stairs very nearly irresistible. In fact, after a couple of trips, Momoko turned around to ask, "Tommy, are you perchance 'an ass man'?"

And Sullivan, who was passing them in the other direction laughed, saying, "Oops, Tomás, I guess your secret's out, man."

And Tommy had the good grace to blush.

"It's okay," Momoko assured him. "I mean, we're going to be living together, I'm sure we'll all have plenty of opportunities to look at each other, right?" She winked at him. "You have a very nice tushy too, Tommy."

She turned around and kept climbing as Sully and Tommy stared at each other, mouths open in shock. Tommy nodded in approval as he, too, turned and continued toward the loft.

As late afternoon turned to dusk, it seemed to get hotter, and Momoko could only appreciate her good luck. The boys were shiny with sweat, and she felt like she was in an ad for some kind of hot guys' moving company or something. She was surrounded by muscly, gorgeous men who were breathing hard as they heaved boxes to and fro, smiling at her whenever they passed. Eventually they all took their shirts off, and she was nearly fainting from all the exposed skin.

Tommy was the most buff, the most muscular, as she'd guessed. Sully was the biggest, and probably weighed the most. Jude was the thinnest, with tight, ropy muscles, and Dane was the slightest of build, and only really had definition on his arms.

But all were absolutely beautiful.

And while she was admiring them, they were all admiring her. Momoko had unbraided her hair and put it up in a messy bun, from which tendrils had escaped which were curling in the heat and humidity. She was wearing a simple tank top and shorts, and soon her body, too, was gleaming with sweat, which only enhanced her beautiful skin tone. Her calves flexed as she bent and stretched at various tasks, and the boys were mesmerized.

"Peaches? Where do you want these books?" Dane asked.

As Momoko gestured, he could see that little beads of moisture had accumulated on her upper lip, and the urge to kiss them off was nearly overpowering. She pointed, and he could see the definition of her upper arm where her tricep flexed slightly, and forgot to listen to what she was saying.

"Dane? did you hear me?"

"Huh? What?"

"I asked if anything in particular went there, or if I could put my books in that spot?"