Chapter 10: Dane and Jude

Smutty smut, okay? Don't read it and complain about it, please, just skip it if you don't want to read it.

🌟 🔥 🌟 🔥 🌟 🔥 🌟 🔥 🌟 🔥 🌟

After they got home, all the guys but Dane were exhausted, ready for bed.

"Are you kidding me?" Momoko was amazed. "I'm totally amped. How can you want to go to bed?"

They all looked at her kindly.

"I remember how it felt after my first few gigs," Sully said, ruffling Momoko's hair. "You feel like the best kind of high, like cocaine high, but with none of the shitty side effects. It'll pass."

"I don't know about coke, but I feel ready to run a marathon," Momoko admitted. "Let me shower off the sweat, and I'll watch a movie with you, Dane."

He nodded.

Momoko took a quick shower, threw on a nightie and went to join Dane, who had two movies waiting for her approval. She picked one and he started it, then asked if she wanted a beer.

"No, but I could really go for a tangerine screwdriver, though," she admitted.

"Ooh, sounds good," Dane said. "I'm having one, too." He went to the kitchen and got the vodka out of the freezer, quickly whipping up two screwdrivers with tangerine juice.

They sat together and watched the movie for a while, but Dane was all too aware of Momoko sitting next to him, clean and soft from her shower. As both of them began to feel the effects of the screwdrivers, they lost interest in the movie as their consciousness of each other grew. He had an arm around her, and began stroking her shoulder, lifting the strap of her blue nightgown so he could touch her skin.

Momoko shifted, and he stopped, trying to read if the movement was out of pleasure or irritation. Momoko moved closer to him and tilted her head to give him more access to her shoulder, and turned slightly so her body was facing into his, so there was more contact.

Pleasure, then.

Dane turned, too, so he was pressing into her, his slim torso facing hers, her soft breasts pushing into his front, feeling marvelous.

"Kiss me, Dane," she murmured, so he did, setting his drink aside so he could slide his hand around her body and pull her closer. She pulled her legs up onto the couch and leaned back, taking Dane with her, letting out a happy moan, opening her mouth to him.

His thin body slotted neatly between her legs, and she could feel him, warm and hard, against her tummy. He slid his hand around to touch her breast through the thin fabric of her nightie, thumbing her nipple, pressing on it, squeezing gently as he probed into her mouth with his tongue.

Momoko arched her body upward; it had been so long since she felt pleasure in the touch of a man's hand. Hunter's touch brought her nothing but boredom or agony. Dane's hand on her body was ecstasy. She moaned as he dragged his hand down her tummy. As his hand moved closer to her sex, she moved toward it, moaning with want.

"Please," she whimpered, moving closer to his fingers.

He moved his hand downward obligingly, he wanted nothing more than to touch Momoko's sex. He kissed her, over and over, his mouth open wide, wanting to taste her, his fingers moving to her open legs.

"Oh god, Momoko, you want this, really?" he murmured, looking down into her face, eyes open wide.

"Yes, yes," she assured him, nodding, kissing him over and over, making him throb with wanting her.