3.

ANAVRIN SOMMERS WOULD BE LYING IF SHE SAID SHE EVER REALLY APPRECIATED THE GREAT BEAUTY THAT NATURE HAD TO OFFER- living in London, the furthest her knowledge of flowers went was the potted plant on the breakfast bar but the Volturi gardens were l...

ANAVRIN SOMMERS WOULD BE LYING IF SHE SAID SHE EVER REALLY APPRECIATED THE GREAT BEAUTY THAT NATURE HAD TO OFFER- living in London, the furthest her knowledge of flowers went was the potted plant on the breakfast bar but the Volturi gardens were like something from a fairytale- they were absolutely stunning, clearly professionally designed though she wouldn't be entirely surprised if Aro had something to do it, he did seem rather like a hidden florist.

Regardless of who had designed it, it was refreshing and she walked beneath the sunshine with a contented smile on her face- it was good to finally escape the cool darkness of the castle. That morning, after falling asleep in the armchair, she had awoken tucked up neatly in her new bed with a smiling Felix at her side. And she was genuinely glad to be spending time with him, even if he had kidnapped her. She'd had had a long shower, dressed in a pristine white jumpsuit with matching lace-up shoes and a straw hat, ate a marvellous breakfast in the kitchens, had a tour of the castle, eaten sandwiches for lunch and was now wandering the grounds with Felix at her side- she was beyond amused to find out what the vampires had meant by 'sparkling in the sunshine.'

"So, you're like Aro's personal flying monkey?" she teased and he scoffed at her as they walked calmly arm-in-arm through the garden, taking in a thousand flowers that neither of them could name

"Yeah, pretty much" he frowned after a moment before they both laughed gently together. Anavrin liked Felix, granted- he had kidnapped and possibly threatened to kill her once or twice, she'd hit him with a lamp and he'd thrown her over his shoulder but in the end, it had been quite a good bonding experience. Not that he was really the person she was supposed to be bonding with- there were three men inside the darkened castle walls that she was supposed to be spending time with, getting close to... But she had no idea how to go about opening that Pandora's box. "How are you? How was your first night?" he smirked sideways and it felt impossible as though they had known one another for years.

"Better than I expected, Marcus is..." She frowned, what was the word? Perfect? He seemed to be but announcing it was perhaps an incredibly odd thing to say.

"Yeah, bless him. He's the sweet one" he chuckled, clearly something he wouldn't say in front of the masters but he felt comfortable saying it there in front of her. "I thought your personality would be better suited for Caius, though. You're more similar"