◆Monday◆

George's pov

George sat in the corner of the classroom, staring out the window, at the blue skies and gray clouds. The rest of the class was surrounding Clay's desk.

Or as most people called him, Dream.

George could most definitely tell why. He had gorgeous green eyes and lovely blond hair. He wore a surgical mask that had a little smiley face on it almost everywhere. Dream had the mask down, now, smiling. He had a gorgeous smile. George shook his head.

George, stop. That's gay, he thought.
(That's the point, pretty boy)

George continued looking out the window.

"Hey, Dream, I heard you where throwing a party for the meteor shower! Who's gonna be invited?"

George perked up, but immediately shook his head.

He doesn't even know who I am, George thought.

"Everyone is!"

The girls sigh. "He's so dreamy!" They chirp.

I mean, yeah, that's why they call him Dream.

"The party is at 10, on Saturday," he said, giving somebody a note. He whispered to them and they nodded. They started walking over to George.

I bet it's a note saying I'm not invited,

God. He can't even tell me himself. He's either really nice, or makes everyone else do his dirty work.

He takes the note and reads it. The person ran back over to Dream and gave him a thumbs up. George's eyes widened.

"Sit by me during the Shower. - Dream."

No way.

Why would Dream want to sit by George? He barely even knows him.

It was probably just to get attention.

George sat back in his chair. From the corner of his eye, he could see Dream staring at him.

Dream turned to someone in front of him. He was about to say something, but then the teacher entered the class.

The day begins.

294 words