×Friday×

School was canceled.

The school hadn't told anybody why, but Dream knew.

He knew too well.

Luckily, the day before, Dream and George had exchanged numbers.

Dream was walking through the park, not paying attention, when he ran into a small male.

He immediately recognized George. "Hey George!" George looked up.

"Hi, Dream-" Dream cut him off.

"Why don't you call me Clay?"

"I don't know, you just don't seem to like it that much."

Dream hums a bit, then nods. "Wanna go for a walk?"

"Sure."

The boys started walking in a direction. "Do you know why they canceled school?" George asked.

Dream knew more than anybody else. "Nope! Do you?"

"No, they didn't tell me either..."

"Probably a bomb threat," Dream said, putting his hands behind his head and kept walking. George stopped. "How do you sound so calm about that?" He laughed.

"Oh," Dream stopped walking and put his arms down.

"Takes a bomber to know a bomber."

The look on George's face was priceless. He looked absolutely horrified. "I'm kidding!" Dream smiled, calming George down a bit. George sighed in relief. "That's not funny!"

"It was to me!~"

George shook his head.

Did I really make friends with a psychopath? George thought.

"C'mon, Slowpoke!~" Dream called, way ahead of George.

"Hey! Wait up!" George shouted. He ran towards Dream. "How did you get this far?!"

Dream laughed. "I kept walking!"

George sighed and walked alongside Dream. Dream noticed the far-away look in George's eyes.

"God, you're so pretty," Dream whispered.

"Huh?" George looked up at Dream. He was a light shade of pink. He definitely heard what Dream had said. "Nothing!~" Dream smiled at George.

They walked in a comfortable silence. A ping came from George's phone. "Who's that?" Dream asked, as George checked it. "I gotta go," George said, ignoring Dream's question.

"Cya later, then. Don't forget about the shower!" Dream called as George ran off.

"I won't!" He called back.

God, this is gonna be fun.