*...Saturday Morning...*

Pspspsp I miscounted there's way more chapters coming lmao

Dream woke up early.

7 am, to be exact.

He shot up and quickly got dressed. He rushed downstairs, not even noticing the time.

Where are you going?" Clay's father called. Dream looked back at his father. "I'm getting ready for the Meteor Shower!"

"Son, it's 7 in the morning! You have the entire day!"

Dream stopped for a moment, then realized. "Oh!"

The boy facepalmed internally, and then walked over to the counter so he could make breakfast.

It was almost as if he didn't care about slaughtering his best friend.

Dream smiles and finishes making his breakfast. He eats and goes back upstairs.

He takes out a journal. He had this secret code that only he knew so nobody could read the things he wrote.

He had this urge to kill anyone who would dare to touch George.

Dream smiled slightly and started to write.

"He's mine"

That's all he wrote.

Over and over again.

He wouldn't stop. The crazed look in his eyes where now completely visable. Nobody could stop him now. He kept writing and writing, continuing to get more aggressive as he write a until-

Snap!

The led of the pencil broke. Dream silently set the pencil down and sat up. He smiles a bit.

He was going to kill anyone who dared touch George, and nothing was going to stop him.

He didn't even stop to think about what he was doing. He didn't stop himself and rethink his plan. It was already over and he was going to get George, no matter what.

George was his.

Nobody elses.

Dream couldn't wait until this party.

A part of him wanted to set the world aflame and sit by George and watch it with him.

But he knew he couldn't.

Dream sighed and checked the time.

It was 8 in the morning.

12 hours until the party.

Let's do this.

315 words