.Tuesday.

5 days until the shower.

Clay looks at George, and sighed.

"Why don't you just talk to him?" Darryl asked. Dream looked at his Darryl. "He probably hates me-"

"He doesn't even knOw you!" Zak shouted, his voice cracking at "know".

Dream laughed a bit. "Okay, fine." Dream stood up and walked to George.

"Hey,"

George looked up. Did he just... talk to me? George thought.

"Oh, hi."

Awkward silence.

"You're a lot shorter up close..." Dream finally said.

"Hey! I'm avarage!"

Dream chuckled. "Averagly short."

Dream stopped. Had he gone too far? He didn't want the shorter boy to hate him. He just... wanted to get closer. "Maybe you're just tall-"

"Fine, fine." He looked back at Darryl and Zak. Zak was on his phone, and Darryl gave him a thumbs up. He looks back at George.

"My name is Dream. You're George, right?"

He knows my name.

"Yeah. Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too, George~"

"Oh god, don't say my name like that, it sounds like you're planning to kill me!" George laughed. "Say your name like what, George?~" Dream teased.

"Like that! It's creepy-" Dream laughed. "Fine, Georgy-poo~"

George laughed. "That's not any better!"

"Awhh, but I like it!" Dream said, smiling under the mask.

"Fine, you can keep it!" George laughed. "Thanks, Georgy-poo!"

"Don't make me regret my decision!" George exclaims. They talked until the bell rang.

Dream and George's relationship was off to a good start.

Or at least, Dream thought so.