~Thursday~

Watch ms suffer as I write this lmao

"Some girls are rational but Sarah was not."

=)

Two days 'till the party.

Dream approached Sapnap and asked him the question he needed to hear the answer to.

The answer wasn't pleasant.

"You what?" Dream said, trying to keep calm.

"I like him!"

Dream had his hands on the desk, leaning forwards towards Sapnap. Dream groaned and look at the ground. "Okay... Okay." Dream looked up at Sapnap.

"Then go get him."

This was going to be a mistake, and Dream knew. Sapnap left the room and Dream dug his fingernails into the desk. What was he going to do? What if George liked him back?

No.

He won't even know Sapnap likes him.

I'll kill him before he can get to George.

Dream smiles a scary smile and walks out of the room. He runs down the hall.

He sneaks into the cafeteria and pours bleach into a cup.

"Hey, Sap, wait a minute!"

Sapnap turned around. "What's up?"

"Can I show you something?"

"Yeah, sure."

Dream walked out of the school and Sapnap followed. He pointed at a hill. Dream gave him the cup.

"You looked thirsty, drink this." Dream said. He watched Sap drink the bleach.

"Wait there. I'm getting something..." Dream went back into the school.

Oh my god.

I just killed my best friend.

Dream rushed back outside and saw Nick on the ground. (I learned Sap's name! :D)

"Sapnap?"

"Nick?"

"Get up-" Dream shook him. Dead. He smiled a bit under the mask, but stopped, knowing the cameras could probably see his reaction.

He pulled out his phone and called the cops.