Explosions and Nightmares

This is giving me Heathers vibes lol

There was a loud explosion,

And then Dream was gone.

The maniac that George had barely known but a had a crush on was gone.

People rushed outside of the building.

"What was that?!"

"Where's Dream?"

"George, what happened?"

"Why are the cops here?"

George stared at the ground. The police start to control the situation.

Vincent wandered over to George. "Dream killed Nick. Sapnap, y'know." George looked at Vincent. "What?"

Vincent nodded. "I watched him. Sapnap wanted to do a stupid prank on Dream,"

The French boy looked at the ground. "He didn't know it'd get him killed."

George looked at the sky, the Meteor shower still going on.

A6d followed George's gaze.

He laughs a bit, and stares back at the ground. "Today was not a good day, huh?"

"This week was shit."

They smile a bit.

"Excuse me? George?" An officer approached George. "Yeah..?"

"Can you follow me? We have some questions." George nodded, and followed the officer. "Wait here, an officer and doctor will be here shortly."

George nodded. He looked back at the ground, and the officer left

"Man, the afterlife sucks!" A familiar voice called.

George's head shot up. He saw Dream leaning against the car. George screamed and fell back. "Wow, okay, calm down."

Sapnap slowly started appear next to Dream. "Yo, we're ghosts!"

"Sorry for killing you."

"Sorry for lying to you."

"Okay, one of those things are a lot worse than the other!" George said, getting up and brushing off his pants.

"This isn't real, I'm going insane!"

"Oh, nah, ask '6d I'm sure he can see me!" Sapnap said, leaning against the car. "How would Vincent see you, and not your girlfriend?" Dream asked. "I-"

George cut him off.

"Okay, what the hell?!" George yelled. Both of them looked at him.

"What?" They asked, simultaneously.

"You're acting like this is normal!"

"I mean, there's not much we can do." Dream said, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Yeah. We can't really... come back or anything."

George shook his head and leaned against the car.

"Life sucks."

"I mean, yeah. It would've not sucked if you could've just let me blow everyone up!"

George shot Dream a glare.

"Okay, cya lovebirds, I'm gonna go mess with people." Sapnap walked- or floated- to the big group of people.