●Wednesday●

Woah? Double update? Niceee! :D

George was acting weird.

Everytime Dream went to talk to George, George got up and walked away. When Dream called to him in the hall, George walked faster. He had finally caught up to George. "George, why are you avoiding me?" George kept walking. "Georgeeee! Don't ignore mee!" George turned to face Dream. Dream suddenly froze, feeling... guilty. Why was he guilty? He didn't do anything.

Right?

He couldn't know.

"Oh, ah, um." Dream put his hand on his neck. "Sorry. I'll leave you alone-" George cut him off.

"Why did you tell that guy to give me the note?"

"Note?"

"Yeah, the one that said 'sit by me during the shower'?"

"Oh. We've never spoken before, so I felt awkward just telling you."

"Well, we're friends now, so you can stop telling your friends to give me notes."

"Uh... I've only given you one..."

"No way- I've gotten like, 12 today!"

"Wait, what?"

George gave Dream one of the notes. "Meet me at the hill behind the superstore at 7."

"Wow, your lucky I came around before you went."

"What do you mean?"

"You could've been kidnapped!" Dream smirked and handed him the notes. "Those aren't from me. Who gave those to you?"

"Everyone calls him Sapnap-"

"Damn! I knew it'd be him!" Dream chuckled.

"What?"

"Nothing!" Dream said, not wanting to tell his friend about how Sap wanted to hook Dream and George up. "Noo, you have to tell me now!"

"You can't make me-"

"Yes I can!"

"What will you do?"

"I'll-"

"You'll?"

"I'll- I'll- uhm-" George laughed. "Okay, fine. I won't do anything!"

Dream smirked. "That's what I thought!"

They walked to class together. Before George and Dream entered, Dream grabbed his arm.

"What?"

"Why did you avoid me all day?"

"One of the notes told me to."

What? Dream thought. Why would Sapnap tell him that?

Dream shook it off and entered the classroom. He'll have to ask Sap later.