$The Shower P2$

Dream smiled and walked to George. "Oh really, George?~"

George pulled out his phone and dialed the number. He raised the phone.

"Put it down."

"Only if you put it down first~"

"I don't trust you."

Dream frowned. "I don't understand. You... don't want this?"

"No I don't want this!"

"Oh come on, George. You can't tell me that you don't think this school is shit!"

"Sure, there's terrible people here, but that doesn't mean they all deserve to die!"

"Oh please!" Dream shouted. "Everyone here is horrible! You might not know because you don't pay attention, but they are HORRIBLE!"

George went to press the call button.

Dream suddenly yelled and tackled George.

George quickly pressed the call button, then the speaker phone. Dream didn't notice. Dream hit the phone out of his hands, and it landed on the soft grass.

"Help!" George screamed, as Dream pushed him down. "Don't pull that stunt again!" George quickly yelled out an adress.

"What?" Dream looked over at the phone and snarled. He hung up. "I wanted to be with you."

"We could've done this together!" Dream shouted, his hand now pushed against George's arm, so he wouldn't try to hit him.

"You're insane!" George screamed.

"Only for you!" George kicked Dream off. He started to run towards the building. "I'll just blow them up!"

"No you won't, not with me in there!"

Dream stopped.

"Tell me how to defuse the bomb!"

Dream smiled and put his hands behind his back.

"Dream, tell me!"

"Press the red button."

George ran inside, and started frantically looking for something.

"Hey, what are you looking for?" The French baguette man asked, leaning against the wall. "Nothing!" He quickly responded, hurriedly running down into the basement into the boiler room.

There, he found a bomb.

He looked for the red button.

Dream stood outside. He knew when George would press the button,

Dream would have five minutes until death.

Dream had a bomb on his side. Once another bomb was disconnected, it would blow up in five minutes.

If he couldn't kill them, he'd kill himself.

George rushed back outside. Police cars where a few blocks away.

A four minutes drive.

"George, I'm going to die." Dream said calmly, showing him the bomb on his side.

"Wh-!"

Dream tilted his head and smiled softly. "You heard me. When you disconnected that bomb, you reconnected this one. If you disconnect this one, you'll reconnect the other."

George stepped back. "Wha...?"

"It's me or them, George. Who's worse?"

George stared at the male who he had only known for a week.

George had only recently realized that he was insane, though.

"Oh my god,"

George watched as his friend's bomb ticked.

They stood across from each other on the clearing.

The meteor shower had begun.

"Dream..."

Dream looked over at the shower. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" Dream smiled. "I think you should let me die."

"Dream, no!"

"So you're saying you'd rather let an entire school die?"

George had gotten quiet.

Two minutes of silence passed.

"I'm in love with you," Dream said, ending the moment of silence.

"Wh-What?"

"You heard me."

"I Guess,"

"I'm in love with you"

"And I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed"

"And that one day all of our labors will be returned to dust, and I know that the sun will swallow the only earth we will ever have,"

"And I'm in love with you, sorry."

Dream stared at the ground. George rushed up to him and hugged him.

"Back up."

"What...?"

"Two minutes."

George backed up a bit.

"More."

George went farther back. The police showed up. "Stay back, I'm going to explode." 

A police officer ran up to George and pulled him back.

Dream turned around to face them. He opened his arms.

He smiled at George. "Bye, I guess."