Monster

Dream stares at George for a moment.

"What?"

George blinked and looked back at the blanket. "You're a horrible person. You killed your own friends..."

"Over me."

"It's not my fault your so perfect. Anyone in their right mind would kill for you!"

"You mean anyone insane!"

Dream rolled his eyes and sat on the bed. "Look, I wasn't in the right mindset. I'm sorry you didn't realize a perfect person like you would drive a man insane."

George sighed and looked away from him. "You know I hate you, right?"

"Strange. I got thought that you loved me."

George went a bit red and looked at Dream. "How do you know that?"

"I.. can read your mind!-"

George laughed and rolled his eyes. "Whatever." Dream smiled and laughed a bit.

They sat in silence for a while.

"I seriously can't believe you, though."

Dream sighed softly. "I know."

More silence.

Soon the police came in and Dream waved goodbye to George. He faded.

"So, Mr. Found," (yep.)

He asked.

"Can you explain what happened to us once more?"

George nodded and restarted his explanation.

The police listened to him explain, and then...

"You're insane."

Again?

He felt a void around him.

He couldn't see.

What was happening to him?

It's like no matter what happens the same thing happens over and over.

No matter how hard he tries, the same thing happens. He gets in this weird dream and when he returns he'll remember the hell that is that is life.

He hated this all too much.

As he fell through the empty void he curled up in a ball.

He hadn't notice that the fall was now over and he was in a red bed. He was laying next to a boy. George slowly opened his eyes. They where in a small house and there was a table in the corner with tools strapped onto the side. There was also a stove near the table. A chest sat near the door. It was a small room.

He sat up in the bed.

He moved his head over to the side and saw...

Dream.

355 words! Im tired.