Chapter 14

Everything was coming together. This made Mikado feel joy. Aoba had already got the Blue Square in the middle of downtown Ikebukuro and The Dollars we're showing up one by one.

"Isn't this amazing Aoba?" Mikado asked him, looking at all the people there.

"What?" Aoba asked him.

"All these people have came here for a protest that will lead to a riot, and a riot to a downfall" Mikado responded while smiling.

"I guess so" Aoba said.

"Guess who decided to show up" he said as he spotted a group of yellow among the crowd.

"We about to start?" Aoba asked him.

Mikado turned to him and saw excitement in his eyes. He felt glad that they both felt the same way, excited that their biggest enemy would finally fall. "A few more minutes" he said simply.

Some members started bashing windows out of cars and shops. Others yelled what seemed to be gibberish.

"Looks like he brought them all" Aoba said, looking at the Yellow Scarves.

"Perfect" Mikado said.

"Hey Mikado" someone said from behind him.

Mikado turned around to see Kadota behind him.

"Oh, hello Kyouhei" he said politely.

"What is going on? Erika said something was up with Anri and right after that this happens" he asked him.

"There is nothing to worry about Kyouhei, just watch if you'd like. You may want to pick a side in this fight though" Mikado responded.

"And what's that suppose to mean?" He asked.

Mikado turned away and started walking with Aoba towards the crowd.

"I'm not positive where he lies so we will just wait" Mikado said to Aoba.

"Of course" Aoba agreed.

"Alright, it's time" Mikado said, pulling out his phone.

Aoba nodded at him and then pulled something out of his pocket.

"What is that?" Mikado asked him.

"You are the leader of the Blue Square, so you must show it" he said, holding out a scarf to him.

Mikado smiled at him and took it from him. "Looks like it fits" Mikado said after he got it on.

"They always do" Aoba responded, also smiling.

"Let's do this Aoba" Mikado said, clicking the send button on his phone.

Before they knew it, everyone down in the street was getting an email. Thousands of different ringtones sounded out. Each different but unique like each person down there.

"Let the war begin" Aoba said.

Mikado smiled in agreement.

Everyone started turning to the group of the Yellow Scarves and pulling out weapons at them. Some people started charging at the group. After a few charged, everyone began charging after them.

"How's that feel Masaomi? Thought you could backstab me? Hah! Now it's time for you to be punished" Mikado said to himself.

"Oh fantastic, would you look at who else decided to show up" Aoba muttered.

Mikado looked through the crowd and saw a few familiar faces. He could see Shizuo Heiwajima, Izaya Orihara, Ryan Izumii, and Celty all in seperate areas of the crowd.

Fantastic

"That's fine, they won't get in our way. Don't worry about it" Mikado said to Aoba.

Aoba nodded at him and headed over to a group of the Blue Square fighting some of the Yellow Scarves.

Mikado sat up there to take in the view. Anri was getting her Saika army to help Masaomi with the fighting while Masaomi was backed away.

I have an idea, let's get the leader away from the pack. If the leader is gone, then what will the rest of the group do? Flee of course!

Nobody could of thought an innocent looking boy like Mikado Ryuugamine could ever come to the conclusion of murdering his best friend to gain power in a small section of Japan, but he did.

"Hey Aoba, can you get Masaomi by himself? I have a plan" Mikado called over to him.

Aoba simply gave him a thumbs up and started making a plan with a few of the other members down in the crowd.

"Let's do this."

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Masaomi was behind Anri, who was protecting him from the rampaging members of The Dollars and the Blue Square.

"Masaomi, you need to go find Mikado and talk him out of this! I will catch up but it's now or never!" She called out to him when she had a moment.

"What about you? Will you be fine on your own?" Masaomi asked her.

"I'm not alone, I will be ok" Anri replied calmly.

Masaomi nodded at her and went in the opposite direction to go find Mikado. He saw a few other people go to Anri's side to help her fight.

Thanks you guys, help her all you can

While Masaomi was looking for Mikado, Anri was fighting alongside Erika who brought her own sword.

"I use this for cosplay, but it's actually super sharp and can be used as a weapon!" She said as she showed it to Anri.

"That's wonderful Erika" Anri said, smiling at her.

Celty and Mika came to help the two also. Though Anri couldn't possibly see Mika helping in anyway, she was actually a pretty decent fighter. After a little while of fighting, the members started to avoid them since they were knocking a lot of them out.

"We need to keep them from hurting anyone else" Celty typed to the three of them.

"But we cant keep our eyes on them all at once, they are everywhere! How could we do that?" Mika argued.

"I know! I saw Saki down here a few minutes ago! She can be our watchdog! I will brb!" Erika said, running off into the crowd.

"She will be fine... right?" Celty said to Anri.

"I would like to hope so" Anri responded to her.

After a few minutes of fighting, the more and more people began flying into the air along with other random objects out in the street. Anri guessed that Shizuo must of been in the area and joined the fight too. She kept scanning the area for Mikado but couldn't seem to find him anywhere.

Do what you have to do Masaomi, just please be careful